Natalia Tena Success (Tonks in Harry Potter) x3!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Natalia Tena Success (Tonks in Harry Potter) x3!

Post by ScottishDan »

Thanks guys, hope you both hear back from her! 8)
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Congrats!
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

songtothesiren wrote:Congrats!
Thank you! 8)
Foedhrass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foedhrass »

ScottishDan wrote:Thanks! I'm sure you'll get her one day! 8)
Actually, I got her when she attended the RingCon last year, so I don't even try anymore :)
(to get the password just send me a PM)

Most wanted: Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, James McAvoy, Eric Christian Olsen, Lauren Holly, Brad Beyer, Sam Worthington, Karl Urban, Jacqueline Obradors, Miranda Otto, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lee Pace, Zachary Quinto, Dylan Bruno, Sigourney Weaver & the Hobbit Cast
Favourite autographs: Alicia Coppola, Susanna Thompson, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, Rocky Carroll, Pauley Perrette, Jennifer Connelly, Rob Morrow, Joe Spano, Michelle Nolden, Rena Sofer, Daniel Gillies, Scott Wolf
Recent successes: Chris Pine, Mercedes Masöhn, Kate Mulgrew, Russell Tovey, Cheryl Ladd, Dev Patel, Torri Higginson, Christopher Heyerdahl, Domhnall Gleeson
smartin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smartin »

great success :)
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dingleborder »

AWESOME!!!!
I wrote to her in January... a 3 page letter with 3 photos enclosed with a SAE and an International Reply Coupon....
I so hope I get a response soon! Seeing yours makes me feel two ways: 1, since you got yours, mine is on its way, and 2, since you sent yours in April and mine in January, mine must have been ignored. Still hoping though!

But then again, it hasn't been a week yet since you got yours. You are in the UK, and I am in the US, so there is a great possibility that mine could be on its way to me right now....
Sorry for all the thinking aloud haha. Tonks is my favorite Harry Potter character, and I am a huge Natalia Tena fan.