Katy Perry VV success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry VV success!

Post by jessemcluv »

cormshrub wrote:Ohhh boyyy...I don't understand why people take the time faking an autograph...I'd be happier getting nothing than getting my hopes up, opening the envelope, and seeing such a terrible fake.
Yeah, but the faker was probably trying to be nice so the fan wouldn't feel like Katy was upsetting them.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Mattallica219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mattallica219 »

I have the pic of my VV success from Katy in my signature which is close to the pic of the auto she has on the cover of US Weekly. Unfortunately, neither match the one you received.
Last edited by Mattallica219 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My entire collection------> http://www.mattsautos.weebly.com
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mattallica219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mattallica219 »

(entered in error)
My entire collection------> http://www.mattsautos.weebly.com
ImageImageImageImageImage
AxlSlash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AxlSlash »

Sorry, but it's totally faked, as has been said. Not only is it a different way of signing the name, but the handwriting isn't even similar.