Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Today brought another RTS form an address I was trying. I have sent to David Otunga at numerous different addresses with either no luck or RTS so this time I tried his wife's (Jennifer Hudson) talent agency AGAIN to no avail.

SWEET eniele !! The Bret figure looks awesome !!

Hey, if anyone is going to the Zack Ryder signing at FCW please hit me up. I need him for my Platinum collection.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

jdawg619 wrote:i do not have to prove nothing to you cubsfan or anybody on this board. i know what i got is real so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Cubsfan is a good dude Jdawg. You weren't saying that to me when you were lost like a puppy out in Atlanta trying to meet the wrestlers. A lot of people come on here and say they got this TTM success but I agree with Cubsfan if you do not prove it then your word means nothing in the TTM community. Cubsfan was simply asking for you to post the pics so we all can see what a wonderful success you received that's all so if you think the grass in greener on the other side then maybe I'll put the grass in the pipe and smoke it. You dig jawg.
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

hey big cha ching blue. I never asked you for help during wrestlmania in atlanta. i did vey well at Wrestlemaia so you need to watch what you say boy. i was collecting wrestling autographs when you were still in diapers. as far as cubs fan. he should mind his own bussines. he thinks he is god's gift to autograph collecting. you young punks have really made a great hobby woth nothing now. because alot of you only want to get autograph's to sale them on ebay. going tommrow night to the FCW show in DeLand with Alex Riley and Drew Mcintyre and i will be sure to post what i get minus photo's because i do not have a camera
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

jdawg619 wrote:hey big cha ching blue. I never asked you for help during wrestlmania in atlanta. i did vey well at Wrestlemaia so you need to watch what you say boy. i was collecting wrestling autographs when you were still in diapers. as far as cubs fan. he should mind his own bussines. he thinks he is god's gift to autograph collecting. you young punks have really made a great hobby woth nothing now. because alot of you only want to get autograph's to sale them on ebay. going tommrow night to the FCW show in DeLand with Alex Riley and Drew Mcintyre and i will be sure to post what i get minus photo's because i do not have a camera
Punks? Really.. Really... Really...

You darn kids with your cameras, telegraphs, permanent ink and transistor radios.

Seriously, let's not resort to calling people names.

Though I do agree with your disdain for ebay sellers. Of course, those people are easy for me to pick out.

They're the ones that get John Cena 15 times in a day.
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

Really. I hope you know cubs fan that email you sent me is a threat and i am making a copy of it and giving to my lawyer and the local police
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

jdawg619 wrote:Really. I hope you know cubs fan that email you sent me is a threat and i am making a copy of it and giving to my lawyer and the local police
I'll tell ya what how bout I save you the trouble. Here is the PM I sent you in its entirety.
Listen up.

You see a punk, give him $100 or one of your imaginary autographs.

Never once have I resorted to name calling when dealing with you.

You want to stoop to that level, you'd best be able to back it up if we ever cross paths.
Threat you say?

I think not.

I'm telling you to be careful what you say because someone might just take you to task on it.

A threat would be more along the lines of "if I ever see you, I'm gonna bust your head through a glass window."

That would be a threat. Not something I'd say to anyone, but that's a threat.

Please I beg of you, though.. Send it to your lawyer. They could use the work.

But leave the police alone. They've got enough imbred domestic assault calls to worry about without having to follow up on false information and chasing looney leads.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Here’s some info about the topps 2011 set. 2 autographs are known. Alberto Del Rio and a dual of Cody Rhodes and Goldust. I’m still trying to dig up some more info on them though.

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/wwe-cards/topps-wwe
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Geez...
Well, back on the lighter side of things:
Recieved Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) on his FCW card in c/o FCW
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

double post
Last edited by enielie17 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dudeinohio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dudeinohio »

why does everyone have to be so angry? cant we all just get along? maybe try hugging it out?

anyways, got d'angelo dinero on 2 cards today. one as the pope and one as elijah burke. sent to the address in lexington kentucky