Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
wnorris53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by wnorris53 »

Travis1251 wrote:
5150 wrote:
Travis1251 wrote:I too was in Jackson yesterday and overall had a great time. Mark me down as one who Punk refused too give an autograph too. Basically he accused me as an ebay seller (funny how I had only 1 promo of him, if I was an ebay seller wouldn't have had about 20 or so lol) i tried nicely too tell him I wasn't he said "yes you are" so I ripped the promo up right in front of him) but I was able too get.
kofi on a promo and tc
r-truth promo and tc
evan bourne promo
jamie noble promo, very happy i have always been an noble fan
alex riley promo and tc
drew mcintyre promo and tc drew loved the promo i had of with with the IC title.
dolph ziggler promo and tc
eve promo and tc
kelly kelly 2 promos and tc
john morrison promo and tc
zack ryder promo and tc,
michael mcgillcutty promo
david otunga promo
That's another thing I find strange. If I thought someone was an ebayer I wouldn't refuse to sign for them or make a big deal out of it, I'd just make sure I personalised whatever I was signing so it couldn't get re-sold.
I was all for it too be personalized but my name isnt ebay like he was making it out too.
he wrote to ebay i saw it.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

With Punk it all depends on his mood and how respectful the fans are. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Congrats to everyone’s WWE Ips though. That’s cool, it’s nice to see that they sign just as well as the TNA wrestlers.

For those that collect the trading cards is there any word on the new 2011 set? It supposed to arrive sometime in September but I haven’t heard much lately. Only autograph in the set I know of, is Alberto Del Rio.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Double post.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Travis1251 wrote:
5150 wrote:
Travis1251 wrote:I too was in Jackson yesterday and overall had a great time. Mark me down as one who Punk refused too give an autograph too. Basically he accused me as an ebay seller (funny how I had only 1 promo of him, if I was an ebay seller wouldn't have had about 20 or so lol) i tried nicely too tell him I wasn't he said "yes you are" so I ripped the promo up right in front of him) but I was able too get.
kofi on a promo and tc
r-truth promo and tc
evan bourne promo
jamie noble promo, very happy i have always been an noble fan
alex riley promo and tc
drew mcintyre promo and tc drew loved the promo i had of with with the IC title.
dolph ziggler promo and tc
eve promo and tc
kelly kelly 2 promos and tc
john morrison promo and tc
zack ryder promo and tc,
michael mcgillcutty promo
david otunga promo
That's another thing I find strange. If I thought someone was an ebayer I wouldn't refuse to sign for them or make a big deal out of it, I'd just make sure I personalised whatever I was signing so it couldn't get re-sold.
I was all for it too be personalized but my name isnt ebay like he was making it out too.
Sounds to me like Punk was being smug and joking.

My advice to you is to learn how to take a joke and don't make a scene. He was going to sign.

Heck, I'd love to have a photo signed "To eBay, CM Punk."

It'd be a great conversation piece. A lot better one than the fake Hulk Hogan autograph received TTM that so many collectors display these days and swear up and down is legit.

It honestly would've made my day.

Austin Aries made a similar comment to me at a Ring of Honor signing and I told him I wasn't going to sell them and we both laughed about it.

In my opinion after the show of disrespect you displayed for Punk (who stopped to sign for you, despite being in a hurry - according to other eyewitnesses - and just gave you a liner that you flipped out over) you're lucky you weren't on the ground.

Thankfully for you, Punk seems to be a rational guy when it comes to putting his hands on fans.

Had it been a talent known to be unstable like say Kid Kash or one of the old-time NWA World Champions like Harley Race that you disrespected, you might be gumming applesauce today.
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Travis1251 »

Sounds to me like Punk was being smug and joking.

My advice to you is to learn how to take a joke and don't make a scene. He was going to sign.

Heck, I'd love to have a photo signed "To eBay, CM Punk."

It'd be a great conversation piece. A lot better one than the fake Hulk Hogan autograph received TTM that so many collectors display these days and swear up and down is legit.

It honestly would've made my day.

Austin Aries made a similar comment to me at a Ring of Honor signing and I told him I wasn't going to sell them and we both laughed about it.

In my opinion after the show of disrespect you displayed for Punk (who stopped to sign for you, despite being in a hurry - according to other eyewitnesses - and just gave you a liner that you flipped out over) you're lucky you weren't on the ground.

Thankfully for you, Punk seems to be a rational guy when it comes to putting his hands on fans.

Had it been a talent known to be unstable like say Kid Kash or one of the old-time NWA World Champions like Harley Race that you disrespected, you might be gumming applesauce today.[/quote]

like your opinion really matters too me. and your a fine one too talk about respect, all you do is disrespect people and there successes on here day in and day out saying there fake because " they dont match your in person" well heck your Kurt Angle you got doesnt match any of the 3 that i have gotten from Angle over the years, heck even my sig, is always different when i sign things. but your mr. know it all on this board and what you say goes and i dont recall you being there yesterday so you dont know what happened. other eyewitness thats funny there were only 2 other and i was with both of them last i saw they were just as upset as me about it.

i know you want too think your the ruler of the board and what you say goes but your not. in fact believe it or not you are one of the most hated on this board.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Travis1251 wrote:
like your opinion really matters too me. and your a fine one too talk about respect, all you do is disrespect people and there successes on here day in and day out saying there fake because " they dont match your in person" well heck your Kurt Angle you got doesnt match any of the 3 that i have gotten from Angle over the years, heck even my sig, is always different when i sign things. but your mr. know it all on this board and what you say goes and i dont recall you being there yesterday so you dont know what happened. other eyewitness thats funny there were only 2 other and i was with both of them last i saw they were just as upset as me about it.

i know you want too think your the ruler of the board and what you say goes but your not. in fact believe it or not you are one of the most hated on this board.
Let it go man. You made a mistake. We all do. Most of us don't make them when CM Punk is present in a crowded airport, but we all make mistakes.

Punk was gonna sign for you, despite being in a hurry and despite the fact that he'd ignored you on multiple occasions as you yelled out his name...

And you blew it because you can't take a joke.

No need to rag him because of it. Move on. You're lucky you didn't get cited for littering by the airport police.

Of course, the grapevine has told me that you're claiming Punk tried to run you over with his car and that he'll be reported on Monday. Let us know how that works out.

As for the Angle's TTM that I got weeks back, I would be willing to put it up in a PSA/DNA-testing event against your fake TTM Hulk Hogans any day of the week.

In other matters, I had no clue that I was one of the most hated on this board :lol: . The problem is I don't care what others think of me. I care that they RESPECT me and know that I have a clue on the matters of which I speak.

I don't hold out that a fake autograph is real when I've been duped. I admit it and move on.

I don't whine when I get snubbed IP. I report it and move on.

When my letters come back return to sender, I don't bash the talent. I report it and move on.

That said and with the respect of my fellow posters (whom I just found out hate me), I'll stop because I don't want this thread shut down because of bickering within and personal attacks.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Travis1251 »

That funny I didn't know ripping something up and putting it in the garbage can, you could be cited for littering. wasn't you that whined about Robbie E kept your pics becuase you didn't pay his 10 dollar fee? something people had been posting on here all year long that he charges. Your right this thread would be better without you on here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Travis1251 wrote:That funny I didn't know ripping something up and putting it in the garbage can, you could be cited for littering. wasn't you that whined about Robbie E kept your pics becuase you didn't pay his 10 dollar fee? something people had been posting on here all year long that he charges. Your right this thread would be better without you on here.
I never said this thread would be better without me. I recall saying I would not attack you personally because I didn't want it shut down.

Don't recall whining that Robbie E didn't sign, either. I remember poking fun - a joke ya know like CM Punk threw towards you yesterday - at the ransom note that he sent.

That was the big problem I had with him. It wasn't like he was willing to sign (ala CM Punk yesterday) and then I flew off the handle. He sent me a post-it note that said something like... "You'll get the photos back when you send me the money."

Glad to see that you're such a big fan of mine that you try to read all my posts, though..

At least I know I'm not hated by everyone.

EDIT: Just found a search online where someone on another forum submitted their Hulk Hogan TTM to PSA for testing. It failed. No surprises there.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

This thread doesn't need Cubsfan to leave. It needs more Cowbell!!!!! :D

I've only sent out to a few latley, so I haven't had much luck with TTM in the past few months. I've got a few ready to go out, just a matter of getting time to do it.
fiz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fiz »

coming here and hoping noone is arguing is like hoping to log onto twitter and not seeing racist topics trending... :(