VERY FAST Samuel L Jackson Success x2

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VERY FAST Samuel L Jackson Success x2

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Over the years I have met him in person twice at Hootie and the Blowfish's celebrity golf tournament. I have three autographs and they all look just like the ones you got by mail. Congrats on a very hard to get signature. When I got my picture with him he told me "You better not put that on your Facebook page tonight." He is always cracking wise. The note on your letter makes sense.
Thats very encouraging to hear!! Thank you
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Over the years I have met him in person twice at Hootie and the Blowfish's celebrity golf tournament. I have three autographs and they all look just like the ones you got by mail. Congrats on a very hard to get signature. When I got my picture with him he told me "You better not put that on your Facebook page tonight." He is always cracking wise. The note on your letter makes sense.
So you're saying they are real? :)
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

http://www.podracer.co.uk/star-wars-new ... u/02/2009/

That's the one that StarWars.com was selling obviously a while ago.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Jaffer wrote:
Blackhawks026 wrote:Hmm thanks for the feedback guys. Honestly, I never even considered the fact this could be a sec. I hope to god its not, but I'd love to hear some more opinions
I think all the others could be sec. But two things struck me about yours. First of all, I am not sure I have ever seen a sec do anything humerous like that. They usually sign the items and that's that. Secondly, the fact that this happened indicates your letter was read. Given that all the previous responses from him have not even been personalised, why on earth would a sec read the letters? Surely they would try and hasten the process as much as possible? Why only personalise this one?
But you can go the other route as well.. many secs in the past, have taken the p*ss out of the fan's letter. Not necessarily saying that's the case here, but I'm just saying in general.
Reniii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reniii »

Congratulations. He's very great actor. ;-)
Nice success {up} {up}

The Most Wanted Autographs:
-Shiloh Fernandez, -Catherine Zeta - Jones, -Leonardo DiCaprio, -Helena Bonham Carter, -Joseph Gordon - Levitt, -Kristen Stewart, -Olga Kurylenko, -Bruce Willis, -Maria Bello, -Johnny Depp, -Kate Winslet, -Anthony Hopkins, -Ashley Greene, -Colin Farrell, -Meryl Streep, -Tom Felton, -Emma Watson, -Paul Bettany, -Shia LaBeouf, -Diane Kruger, -Michael C. Hall, -Anne Hathaway, -Edward Norton, -Nicole Kidman, -Jonathan Rhys Meyer, -Marion Cotilland, -Noah Wyle, -Kate Beckinsale, -Robert Downey Jr.... and other
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

A few notes from me:

1. For specifics: the S has an angle at the bottom, and I've never seen authentics with such sharp, deliberate, and consistent angles in his S. I'd buy it if maybe ONE had such a steep angle, but not 4 or 5... The J on the ones that have been coming back are completely different from his IP. In fact, he typically makes his J's "backwards," so the "forwards" J's that are coming back are clearly off. The rest of the sig is also off, like the "son" is typically very contained, and does not flow "out." If the people with IPs they got themselves want to scan and post copies of the IP sigs that would be useful too.

2. For a definite authentic, here is a link to a Star Wars autograph trading card: http://www.endlessworld.com/images2/sta ... samuel.jpg. The one listed above that was sold on starwars.com also is authentic.

3. Since it was mentioned people couldn't find an example of an authentic TTM, I have one on my site. (I know there are others out there too.) It matches the card (and known IPs) but not the TTMs that have been coming out of this address.

4. I have no explanation for why the note is circled with more notes. It is true that the assistants who open the mail might be having some fun. I had an autograph returned from Lara Flynn Boyle (who had problems with anorexia) that tastelessly said "It tastes just as good on the way up" in response to one of my questions.

5. For the people who sent their stuff to get authenticated, please make sure they are a reputable authenticator. Even purportedly reputable places like PSA-DNA are getting really sloppy in recent years.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

velvetgold wrote:
Jaffer wrote:
Blackhawks026 wrote:Hmm thanks for the feedback guys. Honestly, I never even considered the fact this could be a sec. I hope to god its not, but I'd love to hear some more opinions
I think all the others could be sec. But two things struck me about yours. First of all, I am not sure I have ever seen a sec do anything humerous like that. They usually sign the items and that's that. Secondly, the fact that this happened indicates your letter was read. Given that all the previous responses from him have not even been personalised, why on earth would a sec read the letters? Surely they would try and hasten the process as much as possible? Why only personalise this one?
But you can go the other route as well.. many secs in the past, have taken the p*ss out of the fan's letter. Not necessarily saying that's the case here, but I'm just saying in general.
True, although it is hard to interperate this as insulting to the op. Lol you got one person saying this matches their ip, and another saying it looks nothing like theirs!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

After reading all these comments, I really dont know what to believe. We have people saying it matches their IP and its real and others saying it doesnt and its fake. While im leaning twords it being sec, im still not 100%. Signatures do change a little over time. If I ever actually meet him IRL, I'm going to ask him if it's authentic or not lol. Thanks again to everyone for the feedback
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Blackhawks026 wrote:After reading all these comments, I really dont know what to believe. We have people saying it matches their IP and its real and others saying it doesnt and its fake. While im leaning twords it being sec, im still not 100%. Signatures do change a little over time. If I ever actually meet him IRL, I'm going to ask him if it's authentic or not lol. Thanks again to everyone for the feedback
Same here. Haha. We just never know. Hold onto it, because you may find out later in life that it's real. I will tell you something though, my signature when I sign is NEVER the same - half the time I sign I look at it and it's like wow - everytime I sign it's always different. And I am sure that's the case with a lot of celebrities too. I also change my handwriting print differently all the time too - depends on what mood I am in I'll write one way rather than another. If I was a celebrity signing photos - I bet all of the ones I signed would be skeptical about being sec.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Dan is right about the 'S'. It seems unusually sharp, whereas Sam's is usually softer.
Whats really getting at me though is the fast turnaround. Yes it's possible to get autographs back from sets rather quick, but EVERYONE getting theirs back SO quick from Sam AND Chris (which are 100% secs).... it's just odd.