HARRY POTTER PHOTOS?????

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
emdramaqueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HARRY POTTER PHOTOS?????

Post by emdramaqueen »

Hi all

I went to ASDA to get some 10 x 8 photos of Harry Potter actors printed and they refused to print them because of copywright etc. They said they couldnt resell them to me.
Anyone know anywhere I can get them printed? People/companies who will do it for me? I usually get my pictures from Google images and put them on a USB stick to have printed off.

Many thanks!!
BEST IN PERSON SUCCESSES: Whoopi Goldberg, Keira Knightley, Jim Broadbent

MOST RECENT TTM SUCCESSES: Emma Thompson, Dawn French, Daniel Radcliffe

MOST WANTED: Ralph Fiennes, maybe? Michael Gambon? Julie Walters? My requests are in the mail!
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HARRY POTTER PHOTOS?????

Post by Gertyke »

I always order mine online... Like on Foto.com or Pixum.com :) Had no problem gettin my pictures from them
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
emdramaqueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emdramaqueen »

Thanks so much. How do you know if the picture you choose is high enough quality/large enough to look good on 8 x 10? do they let you adjust anything before you purchase?

MOST WANTED: Ralph Fiennes, maybe? Michael Gambon? Julie Walters? My requests are in the mail!
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

emdramaqueen wrote:Thanks so much. How do you know if the picture you choose is high enough quality/large enough to look good on 8 x 10? do they let you adjust anything before you purchase?
You can use 'boots photo' for that, they give you all that info before you purchase, they're great and fast! :)
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

I always go to Walmart or Riteaid for my picture needs {up}
I've only had one problem at Walmart, but I kind of talked my way out of it and the lady still sold me the one picture she was having doubts on lol.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Online they say when the quality isn't great with a smiley face if its good and an angry face if its bad quality...

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
emdramaqueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emdramaqueen »

Lol thanks so much everyone. Got them done at foto.com and they were sooooooooooooo much cheaper than ASDA. They are only 35p for 8 x 10 size, but at ASDA they are £1,20 each!!!

Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Glad I could help :) :D Hopefully you'll get nice successes :)