Demi Lovato active address?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
ChannyfanAngi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Demi Lovato active address?

Post by ChannyfanAngi »

dancingirl1 wrote:
ChannyfanAngi wrote: Did you tried the home address of her new home in Sherman Okaks or the one in Toluca Lake?
If you have the home address of Sherman Oaks can you PM it to me?
ALREADY tried it but hey GOOD LUCK :lol:
I'm not gonna ask her for an autograph I'm gonna send her a birthday present!

BTW her mom tweeted this fanmail address once:

Demi Lovato
Artist Arena
853 Broadway
3rd Floor NY
NY 10003
~MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato,Lea Michele,Sterling Knight
Favourite Successes: Skyler Day,Allisyn Ashley Arm,Audrey Whitby~~~
Waiting for: Demi Lovato,Adam Hicks,Tiffany Thornton,Bailee Madison,Davis Cleveland,Bella Thorne,Zendaya,Debby Ryan,Joey King,Ariana Grande and Jason Dolley :D~~~
If someone ever got something back from Demi Lovato or Sterling Knight this year please PM me the address you used!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

well there is no permanant address for her. Send it to her home, if you DONT Want anything back send it to her house. Make sure she KNOWS its a birthday gift BEFORE she opens it. She has been in a VERY TIGHT circle since rehab so plz be careful. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ChannyfanAngi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChannyfanAngi »

dancingirl1 wrote:well there is no permanant address for her. Send it to her home, if you DONT Want anything back send it to her house. Make sure she KNOWS its a birthday gift BEFORE she opens it. She has been in a VERY TIGHT circle since rehab so plz be careful. {up}
Thanks for the tips :D {up}
~MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato,Lea Michele,Sterling Knight
Favourite Successes: Skyler Day,Allisyn Ashley Arm,Audrey Whitby~~~
Waiting for: Demi Lovato,Adam Hicks,Tiffany Thornton,Bailee Madison,Davis Cleveland,Bella Thorne,Zendaya,Debby Ryan,Joey King,Ariana Grande and Jason Dolley :D~~~
If someone ever got something back from Demi Lovato or Sterling Knight this year please PM me the address you used!!!
Ninaaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ninaaa »

I found three addresses...
one to: Toluca Lake California
second: Hollywood Records..
third: Philymack, Inc.
Levin & Co Management Inc.

and.. this what ChannyFanAngi wrote: Artist Arena 853 Broadway which is fourth.
If anyone try any address of this? anything about these addresses?
MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato, One Direction, Jasmine Villegas, Taylor Swift
I will be grateful for any help

FAVORITES: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ashley Benson, Debby Ryan
BeezusSulkin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BeezusSulkin »

OH D:
two days ago I send her a LOR :(
Recreived: Drew Seeley x11 , Gregg Sulkin x2 <3, Mark Salling, Cornation Street PP, Ariana Grande x2, Kendall Schmidt, Nathan Kress, Selena Gomez PPx4, Ryan Ochoax4, Karan Brar x2, Jennifer Aniston PP, Alyson Hannigan PPx2, Lauren Potter, Cory Monteith, Geno Segers, Kelsey Chow,

Waiting: Shane Harper, Adam Hicks, Debby Ryan, Nina Dobrev, Nicolas Cage, Joey King, Maria Canals-Barrera, Bridgit Mendler, Jennifer Stone, David DeLuise, Doc Shaw, Brenda Song, Jake T. Austin;

Most Wanted: Wizards of Waverly Place Cast (PP), Jessie Cast, Pair of Kings Cast, So Random Cast, How I met your Mother Cast, Glee Cast, Victorious Cast, Big Time Rush Cast, JENNIFER VEAL, FRANK PACHERCO...

WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE/The Suite Life on Deck/Pair of Kings

!!!!! I LOVE GREGG SULKIN !!!!!
Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/BeezusRusso
Please Join LIKE: http://www.facebook.com/BeezusRusso
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

I got her autograph back in 2008, when I was 10. I had to ask my dad for help with everything, I had no clue what I was doing. :P I remember it so well. I sent it in August, then got a reply exactly 3 months later, in November. I was so excited because she was my first autograph. She even wrote a little note on the envelope. I framed it and everything. :lol: I really wished she still signed.
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
cuttie101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cuttie101 »

Okay i actually just emailed her yesterday!! She emailed me back answering my questions and sent me a singed pic today!! :) I have been emailing back and forth and she emails me back every time :D :D :D :D So im sure it will work for you if u have any questions just me!! :)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Did she email you the photo, or express mail it to you like the one member said she did for theirs???? :? :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15