Demi Lovato active address?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Lovatoismylove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Demi Lovato active address?

Post by Lovatoismylove »

Hi! I am new here and im from Poland ,so sorry if i did someting wrong here :(
I just want know do someone know her real and tested address after what happend ?
Please this is important for me.. :cry:
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Demi Lovato active address?

Post by GomezCyrusStaub »

Cze??! :D
Ja wys?a?em na ten adres :
Demi Lovato
Kim Dawson Agency, Inc.
1645 Stemmons Frwy, #B
Dallas, TX 75207
Na razie nic nie dosta?em, ale wci?? czekam na odpwied?.
P.S. W razie czego mo?esz napisa? na adres Hollywood Records :)
SGCDTS
Lovatoismylove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lovatoismylove »

te? na to pisa?am i w?a?nie nic ;]
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

english pls ?? :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

She doesnt sign fanmail anymore. {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ChannyfanAngi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChannyfanAngi »

dancingirl1 wrote:She doesnt sign fanmail anymore. {down}
Who said that??
~MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato,Lea Michele,Sterling Knight
Favourite Successes: Skyler Day,Allisyn Ashley Arm,Audrey Whitby~~~
Waiting for: Demi Lovato,Adam Hicks,Tiffany Thornton,Bailee Madison,Davis Cleveland,Bella Thorne,Zendaya,Debby Ryan,Joey King,Ariana Grande and Jason Dolley :D~~~
If someone ever got something back from Demi Lovato or Sterling Knight this year please PM me the address you used!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ChannyfanAngi wrote:Who said that??
She doesnt sign mail anymore...if she does it VERY rare! Honestly she never really did. VERY FEW people have her autograph. I tried her VV 2 times, her home address, and her rehab address...LOL! Im a huge fan and I KNOW. Thats how I know...PLUS she is a VERY BAD SIGNER.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ChannyfanAngi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChannyfanAngi »

dancingirl1 wrote:
She doesnt sign mail anymore...if she does it VERY rare! Honestly she never really did. VERY FEW people have her autograph. I tried her VV 2 times, her home address, and her rehab address...LOL! Im a huge fan and I KNOW. Thats how I know...PLUS she is a VERY BAD SIGNER.
I tried the Hollywood Record address,the Disney address, the Jonas Grou address and the address of her treatment center,too lol. But she said that she reads all the fanmail xD That's something!

Did you tried the home address of her new home in Sherman Okaks or the one in Toluca Lake?
If you have the home address of Sherman Oaks can you PM it to me?
Waiting for: Demi Lovato,Adam Hicks,Tiffany Thornton,Bailee Madison,Davis Cleveland,Bella Thorne,Zendaya,Debby Ryan,Joey King,Ariana Grande and Jason Dolley :D~~~
If someone ever got something back from Demi Lovato or Sterling Knight this year please PM me the address you used!!!
ChannyfanAngi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChannyfanAngi »

ChannyfanAngi wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
I tried the Hollywood Record address,the Disney address, the Jonas Grou address and the address of her treatment center,too lol. But she said that she reads all the fanmail xD That's something!

Did you tried the home address of her new home in Sherman Okaks or the one in Toluca Lake?
Never Mind I found the address!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ChannyfanAngi wrote: Did you tried the home address of her new home in Sherman Okaks or the one in Toluca Lake?
ALREADY tried it but hey GOOD LUCK :lol: