opinion question....

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

opinion question....

Post by mattcorrell »

I have got alot of succeses recently, and still have cards un-signed from some players.....
I also have seen people posting thinkgs like "second success"
so i have a question...
is it wrong/rude to send to a player more than once?
is it wrong to send more than one card at once?

ive been tempted to re-sending cards but i feel it would be wrong, but other people do it all the time

any comments or opinions?
pjsttm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: opinion question....

Post by pjsttm »

i always send more than one card and its up to the player if he will sign it all...
Hey, whats up guys... I made a FAIR AND FREE website for us TTMers. The site is PJsAutosTTM.com

Im not spamming. I would like to take this chance to invite you guys in my website. My website is just simple. Just register and post your success (even your failures) so that you can help others. I am the only admin there so no one will treat you UNFAIR. You can post anything but related to TTM. I only hate spams. OH By the way, DID I SAY IT IS FREE? Yes, You are FREE to look the 5000+ addresses (for now. More will come soon). If the one you are looking for is not in the list, you can request an address and I'm happy to research it for you.

Visit my site and give it a chance. It is not big and successful like this one but hey, if you tell others and many TTMers post, it will become like this... Share your TTM's. Tell to others. The site is REAL and FAIR for all the TTMers out there.

Thanks

PJsAutosTTM.com
xtra-innings
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: opinion question....

Post by xtra-innings »

I've been racking on multiples since 1984 and like the previous post...it's up to the player/celebrity to decide if s/he wants to sign more than one item.
"What we think, we become."