R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Post by lummycorks »

newbie86 wrote:Amy Winehouse RIP
I've noticed a lot of singers die at the young age of 27-

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)
Janis Joplin (1943-1970)
Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970)
Brian Jones (1942-1969) [ex Rolling Stones drummer]
Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
Jim Morrison (1943-1971)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

fred imus the brother of don imus radio personality in nyc
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

Jani Lane, the former lead singer of the rock group Warrant, was found dead in a Los Angeles-area hotel Thursday night, TMZ reported.

His body was found at the Comfort Inn in Woodland Hills, but no cause of death has been released.

The singer had a history of alcohol-related arrests. He was taken into custody in June 2009 for reportedly crashing into a parked car. He pleaded no contest to misdemeanor DUI and was put on probation for three years.

RIP Jani
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
DR35150

Post by DR35150 »

Jani Lane, the former lead singer of the rock group Warrant, was found dead in a Los Angeles-area hotel Thursday night, TMZ reported.

His body was found at the Comfort Inn in Woodland Hills, but no cause of death has been released.

The singer had a history of alcohol-related arrests. He was taken into custody in June 2009 for reportedly crashing into a parked car. He pleaded no contest to misdemeanor DUI and was put on probation for three years.

RIP Jani
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Cliff Robertson - 88 years old.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

so sad news today ,he was a great guy
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Was very shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. I got a very nice success from him in 2010. He signed all my custom items. He will be missed by all Spidey Fans! :cry:

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

No!,Cliff Robertson was a great actor,very saddened to hear about this,was just about to send to him...May he R.I.P
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

andy whitfield, 39, died on the 11th