Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by enielie17 »

Man those are some insane pick ups! I really like that John Cena one. Do they sell those at every event?
I believe they do. I remember a few weeks ago Cena posted a pic on Twitter of him signing like a 3 foot tall stack of these.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

enielie17 wrote: The Miz was also there, but he refused to sign for anyone who had gotten Alex Riley's autograph. Seeing as I was standing right next to Riley at the time, I was pretty much out of luck. (But, I thought it was pretty funny, so I didn't mind too much)
All-in-all it was a pretty good morning...and this was all prior to 6:15!
I nearly LOL'ed and freaked my wife out when I read that..
rayasen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rayasen »

rupy017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rupy017 »

In case any of you are going to be in the Chicago area in 2 weeks.
http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/TNA.html
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

If anyone has any extra hand signed (not the certified pack pulls) WWE Platinum cards or trade pleas send me a PM. I am trying to finish my set.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

after almost a 2 week slump i got Bill DeMott today on 3 cards and a index card, took 1 week. address in database.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Finally got ODB, I ordered a signed photo from her site about 2 months ago. She sent me multiply signed items and a small note apologizing for the delay. She also threw in a beer coozie and a iron on or a sticker

http://www.odbbam.com/

ImageImage
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Got Eve Torres back from the PO box in the database. 2 topps cards signed. Nice ODB Legend. Met her in person and she was a really nice person. Plus the I love the Revenge of the Nerds quote you have listed. One of my all time favorite movies, I could quote that by heart!
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

I also got Eve back today...used the address on her website. Got 2 personalized 8x10 photos and she personalized & signed the back of my Topps Platinum card.
legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Haase112983 wrote:Got Eve Torres back from the PO box in the database. 2 topps cards signed. Nice ODB Legend. Met her in person and she was a really nice person. Plus the I love the Revenge of the Nerds quote you have listed. One of my all time favorite movies, I could quote that by heart!
I have always thought ODB would work better in the WWE but seeing how they only feature model types, I guess she will have to be a TNA Knocked-Up.

Love Revenge of Nerds 1 and not the rest but that is what happens when key cast members are not signed on for a sequel.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.