In Person Succes: Chips Star ERIK ESTRADA

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
flejgn44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

In Person Succes: Chips Star ERIK ESTRADA

Post by flejgn44 »

I saw Erik Estrada playing at the LAPD Celebrity Golf Tournament in Rancho Palos Verdes, on Sat, July 16, 2011. He was so surprised and happy to see the photo that i handed him to be autographed. It was a photo of him and my Dad taken in Thailand sometime in 1988 while he was filming a movie there and met my Dad by accident, who was then on a business trip. He proudly showed the photo to everybody and briefly told about his stint in Thailand and momentarily forgot he is playing a in golf tourney. Its good i brought 2 copies of this photo coz he asked me to give him one (i made him sign the original 4x6 and gave him the 8x10 recopy). He hugged me tight after handing him his copy and got him to sign the event magazine/brochure in exchange. We had pictures taken with him afterwards. It was a dream come true for me, after more than 20 yrs. of keeping the picture, never thought i would see him in person. He's one of the nicest celebrities i met in person. I will post here the pictures we had of the event soon. Definitely, my family and I will be going again to the event next year! :D :lol: ;-) {up} [us]
froggig23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: In Person Succes: Chips Star ERIK ESTRADA

Post by froggig23 »

thats very cool! thats what collecting is about! congrats!