Any recent Zoe Saldana successes?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Any recent Zoe Saldana successes?

Post by peenit »

2 months ago I sent to Zoe Saldana and a got a return in 8 days. I heard many were having this luck so I tried for myself. 2 weeks later I sent 2 DVD's in 2 separate packages to get signed and have no response in almost 2 months. Is anyone else having this bad luck with her right now? I guess I really just dont want my DVD's lost for good.
jsanders4289
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Any recent Zoe Saldana successes?

Post by jsanders4289 »

i would've just sent the dvd box art for both, because really... what use does she have for the box and the disc? if she doesn't answer back, then you're going to have to get brand new copies of the film. at least if you just lose the box art you can always make your own or print something off the internet... actually, i've seen box art cards being sold on ebay or at blockbusters.

it took me a good 12 months to get a personailzed picture back from her. give it SOME time, as she is probably busy promoting Colombiana.
JSANDERS4289 - Collecting autographs since '07...

remember to visit http://www.jsandersautos.webs.com
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peenit »

jsanders4289 wrote:i would've just sent the dvd box art for both, because really... what use does she have for the box and the disc? if she doesn't answer back, then you're going to have to get brand new copies of the film. at least if you just lose the box art you can always make your own or print something off the internet... actually, i've seen box art cards being sold on ebay or at blockbusters.

it took me a good 12 months to get a personailzed picture back from her. give it SOME time, as she is probably busy promoting Colombiana.
Cool, thanks for the info! I didn't know she was promoting a new film. Also, I did learn after this experience to only send the cover and not the whole DVD box. I did it think it would keep the cover from getting bent but then I realized if I package with some thick cardboard I'm better off sending the cover that way.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

What address did you use? I wanna write her =)
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peenit »

vivalakayla wrote:What address did you use? I wanna write her =)
address in database
juliet001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by juliet001 »

i wrote to her and i got a respond in 7 days. but them a friend wanted an autograph o i wrote to her again and its been just about 2 months. so im hoping i will get a response very soon.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

peenit wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:What address did you use? I wanna write her =)
address in database
Which one? First or 2nd =) Thank you!