David McCallum Autograph Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David McCallum Autograph Success

Post by N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S »

Whee! I just got a signed and personalized 8"x10" from David McCallum AKA Donald "Ducky" Mallard from NCIS.
I used his Via Venue address:

David McCallum
"NCIS"
Valencia Studios
26030 Avenue Hall
Box 4
Valencia, CA 91355

I sent a 2 photos, a request letter, and an SASE. He used one of my photos and also 2 of his own. I sent an 8"x10" and a 4"x6". He sent back my 4"x6" (signed) and also sent back two of his own 8"x10"s (one signed, one signed and personalized). He used my SASE for all three. All three signatures were authentic.

I sent everything April 18th, 2011, and I got everything back June 20th, 2011. I wasn't sure if it was going to come but it did and I'm so
happy!

This is only my second autograph I've ever received and I'm so glad it worked!
Last edited by N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
-------------
Rachel S.

Autographs recieved: Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly
Waiting on: Cote de Pablo, Sean Murray
Want: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanz, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, John Francis Daley
admin
Site Admin

Re: David McCallum Autograph Success

Post by admin »

Hi N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David McCallum on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Congrats! He is terrific with fan mail! Ducky is great on the show. And Mr. McCallum is a legend. :D Did he send you two of the same kind of 8X10s or two different poses? Enjoy!

BossC
N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by N.C.I.S.R.O.C.K.S »

BossC wrote:Congrats! He is terrific with fan mail! Ducky is great on the show. And Mr. McCallum is a legend. :D Did he send you two of the same kind of 8X10s or two different poses? Enjoy!

BossC
both 8"x10"s were the same photo. it was black and white but it makes no difference to me.
-------------
Rachel S.

Autographs recieved: Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly
Waiting on: Cote de Pablo, Sean Murray
Want: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanz, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, John Francis Daley
Missklp17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missklp17 »

Nice Success! I got Mark Harmon from NCIS a while back. I need to need to David too! Congrats to you and check out my successes and other cool stuff on my facebook autograph page and feel free to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073
strelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by strelley »

Well done, David seems great with his fans