Ben Roethlisberger Success!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Narragansett55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ben Roethlisberger Success!!!!

Post by Narragansett55 »

Congrats man. Great signing from a great quarterback!
Most wanted: Terry Bradshaw, Troy Polamalu, Vernon Law, Cameron Diaz, Catherine Bell, Edie Falco

Favorite IP: Manny Sanguillen, Jim Rice, Rick Burleson, Rico Petrocelli, Bronson Arroyo, Stanley Morgan, Ross Brooks, Tommy Chong

Favorite TTM's: Barbara Eden, Maureen O'Hara, Lynda Carter, Joan Leslie, Karen Allen, Sandy Koufax, Duke Snider, Pee Wee Reese, Willie Mays, Bobby Doerr, Dick Groat, Marty Marion, Yogi Berra, Whitey Ford, Gale Sayers, Rube Marquard, Charlie Gehringer, Sal Maglie, Dom DiMaggio, Smokey Burgess, Bill Mazeroski, Joe Sewell, Bill Dickey, Don Newcombe, Frank Tanana, Bobby Shantz, Bob Friend, Bob Skinner, Hal Smith
lucasolson81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucasolson81 »

O'Doyle Rules!!! Yeah
"Metta World Peace"
Riggs29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Riggs29 »

Very nice success.. Sig looks just like the one i got back at the end of the season... Ben also signs C/O the steelers. If you wait till the season starts, sure he will sign then, especially when he's trying to repair his image. Great success.. {up} {up} {up}
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

LotsofAutos wrote:
mgiese84 wrote:To everyone whose asking me why I posted this success in the first place, I say when it comes to home addresses I won't give them out. How would you like to have your home address posted all over the internet? Anyone would then be able to send you junk and spam all the time. The reason I posted it is to let everyone know that he will sign if you do a little investigation and find the address for yourself. Then feel free to post it everywhere should you desire. At least I won't have that on my conscious when he starts getting a million pieces of mail daily.
Agreed!, I have gotten many autographs of today's football,baseball and basketball stars using home addresses. I promised everyone that I sent out I would not share the address with anyone. Almost all the athletes sent not only a card signed but a little note as well thanking me for keeping their addresses private. Congrats on the success, enjoy it. If people want it bad enough they wont mind doing their own research.
That is funny, it is ok for you though.
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Here are sports address lists available with his and other home addresses. Still, if you are going to post a success, post the address. I get tired of these posts.
pantherfan82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pantherfan82 »

No need to post the address. I did a quick Google search and found it in less than five minutes