Amanda Seyfried success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Seyfried success!

Post by Bri0626 »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats!
:)
In regards to the personalisation, I think that she can sometimes rush her writing a bit, hence why the personalisations can differ. I could be wrong though.
I have looked at other successes and the handwriting is completely different. She's shooting a movie right now so I'm guessing she has someone doing her fanmail for her. It doesn't really bother me though because, like I said, the signature is authentic and I'm just happy to have gotten a response!

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone! :mrgreen:

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
ny9km1@hotmail.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ny9km1@hotmail.com »

kk this ny9km2 guy has gotta go
Favorite Autos- Avenged Sevenfold, Henrik Zetterberg, Nolan Ryan, Michael Phelps
Most wanted- Dirk Nowitzki, DJ LeMehiue, Tomas Holmstrom Alexander Ovechkin, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Avila, Victor Martinez, Miguel Cabrera, Carlos ZambranoRecently Recieved- a lot of people
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Bri0626 wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Congrats!
:)
In regards to the personalisation, I think that she can sometimes rush her writing a bit, hence why the personalisations can differ. I could be wrong though.
I have looked at other successes and the handwriting is completely different. She's shooting a movie right now so I'm guessing she has someone doing her fanmail for her. It doesn't really bother me though because, like I said, the signature is authentic and I'm just happy to have gotten a response!

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone! :mrgreen:
Fair enough, as you say, the autograph is 100% real :)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
AngelAmell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AngelAmell »

Bri0626 wrote:Two days in a row -- I'm on a roll! :D

Sent: LOR & SASE on April 28, 2011.
Received: Signed photo in my SASE on May 19, 2011.

Address Used:
Amanda Seyfried
Mailbox Pack & Ship
PMB 216
3140 Tilghman Street
Suite B
Allentown, PA 18104
USA [us]

Photo:
The personalization on mine looks different than others, but the signature is real and not a PP. :)

Envelope:

This is fun! {up}
kool success amanda is amazing to fans!