WILL FERRELL!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
timmoskal23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WILL FERRELL!!

Post by timmoskal23 »

So Will Ferrell was on Letterman Tuesday and I decided to skip class to try and meet my favorite actor and my #1 autograph goal. I arrived at 12:20 but realized that was early so I came back around 1:30 and eventually got behind the barricades. I was assuming there would be a large crowd being Letterman and everything but in the end I would say there about 12 people in total maybe. At about 3:25 Will's car pulls up and he exits and walks around the back and he turns to us the first thing he did was point at me saying he was signing for me first with a smile on his face (it was because I was rocking the Semi Pro costume top to stand out). He came over and was as awesome as possible, he signed my card first then took the photo with me and at the end I got him to sign and personalize one of the Blockbuster movie cards of Semi Pro. Best day ever!

Check out my blog with all of my successes/failures
http://timsautographs.blogspot.com//
The name's Tim

- 2011 MLB Draft Picks
-Machine Gun Kelly
RYAN J.

Re: WILL FERRELL!!

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome dude! Congratz!! I got him when he was on broadway a couple years back. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! He looks very friendly
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

AWESOME!!! =D That's a great photo. :) I can only imagine the chaos there. lol :P
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
He rocks ;)
bramford
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bramford »

Very cool. {up}
DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DrWhoAutographs »

Big congrats! I know he's good TTM but he's usually a douche IP so fantastic success! Even if you do need a shave lol
justsomedude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by justsomedude »

very nice! you should have had him sign your flint tropics shirt as well!