U.S CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL AUTHENTIC EMAIL SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jman7693

Re: U.S CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL AUTHENTIC EMAIL SUCCESS

Post by Jman7693 »

HEATH48 wrote:
bw1989 wrote:I love it when people seem 100% sure email successes are authentic :roll:
I wish stupid a** people like you would get off these forums. You and several others on here are EXACTlY the the reason I don't post my successes I receive. People always think something is AP or Sec. Why even collect if you think everything recieved TTM isn't real??
Thank you! He really thinks he is a true Autograph collecter. He Prob sells em on ebay.
My Name is Justin, I am from NC and love collecting Autographs!

I Collect Mostly Former Sports Players, Singers, Actors and Much More!

Need Help finding a certain address? Just Shoot me a message!

Need to talk to me Privately about address? Got a question? Just email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bw1989 »

First of all i dont sell on ebay, i think its pure bulls**t, so Jman that really shows your judge of character is useless.

second, i was merely stating that all too many people say 100% authentic, and many people, not just me, mention that you cant be 100% sure about anything, and other people like you have a little hissy fit because you are so adament that your right. It was my opinion, wether you like it, want it, or not. Im not being abusive so tbh i can post what i like. Get over it

btw UncleSam if you have to be blind to spot AP's, PP's and forgeries, you are suggesting there are loads of blind people on this site? Wow
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BIG JOHN »

This is all funny glad my post has brought out the worst and the best in people.So the main subject is i say its a real 100% authentic autograph.Who says its not and why.
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bw1989 »

BIG JOHN wrote:This is all funny glad my post has brought out the worst and the best in people.So the main subject is i say its a real 100% authentic autograph.Who says its not and why.
Are you confused in the head? You act like i have said it isn't real. i agree it probably is real, tbh i couldnt care less. I was pointing out it's funny how people say something is a sure thing when there is no way they could know 100%. i dont doubt the authenticity, but i just find it stupid to assume every email success (like some do) 100% genuine. Please dont get upset over my opinion. You obviously can't take it. :lol:
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BIG JOHN »

(some people are so crazy) lol
zzublue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zzublue »

bw1989 wrote:
BIG JOHN wrote:This is all funny glad my post has brought out the worst and the best in people.So the main subject is i say its a real 100% authentic autograph.Who says its not and why.
Are you confused in the head? You act like i have said it isn't real. i agree it probably is real, tbh i couldnt care less. I was pointing out it's funny how people say something is a sure thing when there is no way they could know 100%. i dont doubt the authenticity, but i just find it stupid to assume every email success (like some do) 100% genuine. Please dont get upset over my opinion. You obviously can't take it. :lol:
Yes, you're right that you cannot be 100% sure of authenticity all the time, especially e-mail successes...but:

You can receive authentic autographs from many celebrities by e-mailing these days though, so you can be sure that it's a genuine one in that case, if the celeb is widely known to do so.
Then do we have to say that we are not sure of its authenticity all the time when posting e-mail successes, even when we(& many others) know for sure that it's authentic?
All the people here are able to think that much, if it should be posted as an authentic success or not, and they will post as an authentic success if they know they are authentic. Plus, many people state that they don't know if it's authentic when they aren't sure of its authenticity. So not too many people think that their e-mail successes are 100% genuine.

Thus, one thing is clear that most of us would not just post e-mail successes as if they are always genuine ones, while such idiots, like you :mrgreen: , would.
We are not like a moron like you ;-)
Most Wanted: Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Kathy Bates, Megan Fox(Personalized), Milla Jovovich, Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale
Latest Success: Amanda Seyfried(Authentic, Personalized), Pierce Brosnan(Authentic), Milla Jovovich(AP)
Waiting On: Scott Speedman, Emma Watson, Megan Fox
About to Send Out: Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale

Autograph Collecting is So Much Passionate & Appealing!
~Autograph Hound~

*My Sale Section* Please Visit!
A Couple Of Autographs For Sale: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209353
Natalie Portman Autograph For Sale(Authentic, RARE!): http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209705

Contact Addresses: zuublue@hanmail.net or PM! =)
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

slytherin wrote:After Osama death, Barack Obama have re-election. From Republican Party will be Donald Trump or Guliani. Only that persons have chance.

this is fail on so many levels. by the time election day comes around, this will be forgotten by about 90% of voters. and besides, if bush didn't do what he did osama would still be on the loose. the majority of people aren't stupid

if trump represents the republican party i will be leaving this country.

congrats on the success, i was a supporter of ron paul until i dove a little deeper. the guy is nuts
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bw1989 »

zzublue wrote:
bw1989 wrote:
Yes, you're right that you cannot be 100% sure of authenticity all the time, especially e-mail successes...but:

You can receive authentic autographs from many celebrities by e-mailing these days though, so you can be sure that it's a genuine one in that case, if the celeb is widely known to do so.
Then do we have to say that we are not sure of its authenticity all the time when posting e-mail successes, even when we(& many others) know for sure that it's authentic?
All the people here are able to think that much, if it should be posted as an authentic success or not, and they will post as an authentic success if they know they are authentic. Plus, many people state that they don't know if it's authentic when they aren't sure of its authenticity. So not too many people think that their e-mail successes are 100% genuine.

Thus, one thing is clear that most of us would not just post e-mail successes as if they are always genuine ones, while such idiots, like you :mrgreen: , would.
We are not like a moron like you ;-)
U still bitchin about this. Why dont you learn to read, you CANNOT be 100% sure. And if your going to result to name calling then maybe you should get a job, and a life instead of posting here all day, because you have nothin better to do. GET A LIFE. Maybe you lot should get back on the dummy cuz u obviously cant cope with big boy forums. Tool :roll:
Last edited by bw1989 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slytherin »

ultimateager wrote:this is fail on so many levels. by the time election day comes around, this will be forgotten by about 90% of voters. and besides, if bush didn't do what he did osama would still be on the loose. the majority of people aren't stupid

if trump represents the republican party i will be leaving this country.

congrats on the success, i was a supporter of ron paul until i dove a little deeper. the guy is nuts

But now Republican Party have to problem to attack peronally Obama. I think that Obama campaign will be creation his image as strog President. Osama death can help in that creation his image. Viable alternative from Republican Party is only Guliani - man who have image when he was Mayor NY. Ron Paul have to many defect. Democrat's can "cut to ribbons" in political advertising.