Some Questions about Lady Gaga's address

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Pariccc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Some Questions about Lady Gaga's address

Post by Pariccc »

l saw some fanmailers got GaGa's autogrph so l want to ask sth.
Did you use:
Lady GaGa
Mermaid Touring Inc.
135 W 70th St.
Apt 1A
New York, NY 10023-4462
USA

this address??or VV address?
then what's her vvaddress?

l really want to kown,l'm a huge monster..Thx!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Some Questions about Lady Gaga's address

Post by dancingirl1 »

smith_and_pyle wrote: She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Pariccc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pariccc »

dancingirl1 wrote:
smith_and_pyle wrote: She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
l'm sorry,but what's "TTM"?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Pariccc wrote:l'm sorry,but what's "TTM"?
"Through the Mail" which is a way to get autographs.
Gaga only signs in person.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
bigFanAlan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigFanAlan »

Oh I am so sad to hear that information, because I know I won't be able to meet Gaga in person :(

The older Alan becomes, the sexier he is!

My channel where you can watch my videos about Alan Rickman:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigFanAlan