Phil Niekro Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Phil Niekro Success!

Post by Eddie08 »

Hello,

On 5-3-11 I sent a photo previously signed by Rollie Fingers and Goose Gossage to Phil Niekro with a check for $15. Today, 5-12-11 I received the photo back signed! Not sure who to send it off to next, but I am open to suggestions! Thanks!

Phil Niekro
6382 Nichols Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542

By eddiesautographs at 2011-05-12
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!
lucasolson81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Phil Niekro Success!

Post by lucasolson81 »

Congrats, What does he charge for autographs? I see you sent $15.
"Metta World Peace"
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

lucasolson81 wrote:Congrats, What does he charge for autographs? I see you sent $15.
I believe it's $10 for cards $15 for photos and $20 for balls, but I'm not 100%. Maybe someone here can verify

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Eddie08 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Phil Niekro on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bjerome »

Gaylord Perry is a reasonably priced signature. What about Whitey Ford? Whitey can from time to time get a little cranky about the amount of money he wants, but does generally sign. I see the common theme is pitchers. Jim Bunning is also a very good option and quite possibly for free. I got him on about a 10 day turnaround for free. Another great option for you is to check out the Bob Feller Museum's website. They have a great mail in program when they have people come to the museum. Very reasonably priced. Bob Gibson will be there in September. Roughly $55 for the auto, a $3 authentication for non-members, and a $10 shipping fee for a flat or ball. I hold a membership and it is very well worth it. I have obtained some in person through them, but also some through the mail through the museum. I have autographs from Bob Feller, Earl Weaver, Stan Musial, Jim Edmonds. I also have orders placed for Jack Clark who is signing this weekend. Another for Ozzie Smith who is signing June 4. A great option.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

Bobby Doerr. He usually is free, well pretty much always; but send him $5b and you will get a beautiful signature from a class act HOFer.
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

chriscollector wrote:Bobby Doerr. He usually is free, well pretty much always; but send him $5b and you will get a beautiful signature from a class act HOFer.
I have two of these, Bobby Doerr was the first on the other one. I decided to do one for hitters and one for pitchers. I think I may break down and get another photo for managers, umpires and executives.

Mr. Autograph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mr. Autograph »

Where did you get the actual photo unsigned