Robin Williams Success!(:

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success!(:

Post by FCB_Phil »

This is DEFINITELY a sec autograph. I'm 1000% sure. I studied Robins signature and hadwriting some time ago and this is not even close to authentic examples!
Just check the feedbacks in the VV section from him. They are totally different.
And they are always postmarked in NY (even some years ago), don't ask me why.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RYAN J. wrote:Oh! Well if you had stated that the postmark was from NY, then I wouldn't have said what I did. This is an authentic success from him then! {up} Congrats!! I'm really hoping mine shows up soon.
But just because its postmarked where the show is doesnt make it real.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

^ I completely agree. I just think its weird its a CA address and its postmarked in NY. It looks like all his sec autos, and yes it don't look like the ones I got back from the play.

Genesis girl..send a request to his play in NY !!
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well what im thinking is the address in the database is his home address correct? If the address is his home address, maybe he gets all his fanmail forwarded to NY where his SEC is..I dont know. Im just saying. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TTMCentral »

You are forgetting that Via Venue autographs are rushed! They often times get their mail, sign then, send them, and leave. They match up. I don't understand people that doubt autographs. Just because there is a little mark different, doesnt mean its fake. My TTM match my IP, I over lapped them. I never sign my checks the same.
SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peenit »

Looks great!

I would be comparing the signature to others all over the internet and to me it looks real after doing this.

Plus some celebs do take mail with them to other cities when they do not have time to sign at the location you sent it to.
thisisnothollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thisisnothollywood »

Who cares if its a sec...its a great photo! Well done!
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slytherin »

GenesisPeaceGirl wrote:
lisa.gallagher2 wrote:Congrats! When/What did you send him, if I may ask?
I sent the letter in January (not remember the day)
and recieved the reply in may 4... hahaha and i just send him a letter jeje (i didnt have internet until now so i posted this few days later xD) and THANK UUU!!!!
I send letter to Robin faw days ago (10 May). In Tuesday my letter will be in USA, so I get answer in October/November.
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

It's pretty obvious it's not an authentic success. If you guys haven't seen an authentic, go see the VV one here that someone just received: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=216176

Night and day. The handwriting does not match.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

Usher wrote:
RYAN J. wrote:Oh! Well if you had stated that the postmark was from NY, then I wouldn't have said what I did. This is an authentic success from him then! {up} Congrats!! I'm really hoping mine shows up soon.

RYAN J. 8)
I disagree. The signature doesnt match from the successes from the show.
I hate to say it, but doesn't look anything like the signature I have from years ago (Birdcage time frame). Maybe mine isn't real. I hate the secretary thing. It is the worst possible outcome as it adds so much confusion.