THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR signed comic #1 (one of only 300!)

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR signed comic #1 (one of only 300!)

Post by Friendly collector »

My autographs for sale and trade: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=216358
Last edited by Friendly collector on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR signed comic #1 (one of only 300!)

Post by Doc Holiday »

Nice piece to have. Although this signed Comic is not limited to 300. What you have is that Planet Comics limited their signing to 300. When this comic book came out The Ultimate Warrior did numerous signings at comic book stores. I have 3 signed IP at wizard World in Nanuet, NY which looking on the net is now Toy Wiz. I have no idea how rare this is but I do know he signed a ton promoting the comic book. I'm sure the die hard wrestling collectors on here may be able to shed more light on this as far as rarity.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR signed comic #1 (one of only 300!)

Post by Friendly collector »

Doc Holiday wrote:Nice piece to have. Although this signed Comic is not limited to 300. What you have is that Planet Comics limited their signing to 300. When this comic book came out The Ultimate Warrior did numerous signings at comic book stores. I have 3 signed IP at wizard World in Nanuet, NY which looking on the net is now Toy Wiz. I have no idea how rare this is but I do know he signed a ton promoting the comic book. I'm sure the die hard wrestling collectors on here may be able to shed more light on this as far as rarity.
I honestly don’t understand what’s wrong with my description.
Please read it again: I did not write that the Ultimate Warrior only signed 300 copies in his whole life… I just informed that my comic comes with a hand numbered COA from a very reputable signing. :roll:
If you had to buy a copy, would you choose one with a hand numbered COA from Planet Comics or, for example, one from someone that just got it signed “IP” somewhere? ;-)