Katy Perry VV - UK

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
x. Evie .x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry VV - UK

Post by x. Evie .x »

hey,

I am desperate for Katy Perry's autograph and I would like to try her via venue on her current california dreams tour here in the UK
I dont know which out of these 3 venues to write to her at:
MEN Arena - Manchester
SECC 3 - Glasgow
Metro Radio Arena - Newcastle

has anyone ever had a katy perry via venue in the Uk? and what venue did they use?

Recently Sent: Katie McGrath
Recieved: David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Dani Harmer, The Saturdays, Kylie (x2!!), Eliza Doolittle, La Roux, Kim Kardashian, Khoutney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Holly Willoughby, Kate Nash, Inna, Alesha Dixon, Savannah Outen, Beverley Knight, Karen Gillan, Amy McDonald, Norah Jones, Tiffany Page(Letter), Rumer, Jessica Biel(Sfm), Pixie Lott (vv), Rox (recieved signed CD!!), Diana Vickers (vv), Selena Gomez (ordered CD)Sunday Girl (recieved signed CD!!), Andreya Triana (recieved signed CD!!), Paloma Faith Jessie J (Ordered signed cd)
Most Wanted: Beyonce, Cheryl Cole, Girls Aloud, Leona Lewis, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Alexandra Burke, Katy Perry, Matt Smith, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Dannii Minogue, Rihanna, Merlin Cast
Recently Recieved:Kylie VV
jamieipswich
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry VV - UK

Post by jamieipswich »

MEN arena manchester is probably your best chance.
Paws070
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Paws070 »

Hi

I'm from the UK as well and I'd really like to send a request to Katy when shes on her tour later this year. I know many would say ME.N Arena is your best bet for recieving a reply, but in February and March I send a letter,photos and S.A.S.E to both Ne-Yo and Taylor Swift and never got anything back which makes me wonder if they really do pass on fanmail. Maybe I was just very unlucky but I really don't know what is the ideal address to go with. I'd also like to write to Rihanna but I recently had a look at what venues Katy and Rihanna are perfroming at, and I can't decide what address to send to because I feel abit let down by M.E.N Arena. I still have a long while to make up my mind but I'd really like some advice.

Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks in advance :)
Paws070.

Received - Kara Tointon, Barbara Winsor, Lacey Turner, Karen Gillan, Eliza Doolittle, Billie Piper, Robert Pattinson
Most Wanted - JESSIE J, DEMI LOVATO
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

men i would try ive had successes from there before x
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
ImWithTheScene
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ImWithTheScene »

If your going to one of the gigs or can pop in to the arena a day before or on the day then you could pass a letter to reception with your sae ect in. Thats what I did when I went to see Pixie Lott on her Tour Last Year and had a very good success. If not then just try and find successes of other singers ect at the arenas she will be playing and find the one who has accepted other peoples fan mail. May be confusing but give it a go? or you could get some IRC's and send to one of the American Dates? I managed to get Katy's Autograph when she brought me on stage one of the gigs (not saying which one for personal reasons)
Favourite Autographs - Selena Gomez (x4), Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Pixie Lott, Katy Perry (IP)
Favourite Thing/Item Recieved - Cheryl Cole - 3 Words Promo Card (VIA Fascination Records)
Most Wanted: Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus
Waiting On: Cheryl Cole (vv), Lady Gaga (vv), Ellie Goulding (vv), Ke$ha (VV), Demi Lovato (VIA Email), Cheryl Cole (VIA Email), Demi Lovato (VIA Publishment Email).
x. Evie .x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x. Evie .x »

I did think of trying the men because I got a Kylie success from there, but then I thought maybe everyone will try it?

And @Imwiththescene , yeah I could try that because I am going to one of the shows, who would I have to give it to? And also, how much are the American coupon things and what venue would be the best for the American dates?

P.s. U were so lucky to get on stage with her!! Were u standing right at the front because my friend went to one of her dates and told me she picks people to come on stage, did u take up a picture and pen and she signed it??
Cuz if thats the case, I'm getting there early and pushing to the front.. Lol x

Also, I sent to her for her concert on April 3rd, do you all think it's too late for a reply??
Recieved: David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Dani Harmer, The Saturdays, Kylie (x2!!), Eliza Doolittle, La Roux, Kim Kardashian, Khoutney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Holly Willoughby, Kate Nash, Inna, Alesha Dixon, Savannah Outen, Beverley Knight, Karen Gillan, Amy McDonald, Norah Jones, Tiffany Page(Letter), Rumer, Jessica Biel(Sfm), Pixie Lott (vv), Rox (recieved signed CD!!), Diana Vickers (vv), Selena Gomez (ordered CD)Sunday Girl (recieved signed CD!!), Andreya Triana (recieved signed CD!!), Paloma Faith Jessie J (Ordered signed cd)
Most Wanted: Beyonce, Cheryl Cole, Girls Aloud, Leona Lewis, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Alexandra Burke, Katy Perry, Matt Smith, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Dannii Minogue, Rihanna, Merlin Cast
ImWithTheScene
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ImWithTheScene »

x. Evie .x wrote:I did think of trying the men because I got a Kylie success from there, but then I thought maybe everyone will try it?

And @Imwiththescene , yeah I could try that because I am going to one of the shows, who would I have to give it to? And also, how much are the American coupon things and what venue would be the best for the American dates?

P.s. U were so lucky to get on stage with her!! Were u standing right at the front because my friend went to one of her dates and told me she picks people to come on stage, did u take up a picture and pen and she signed it??
Cuz if thats the case, I'm getting there early and pushing to the front.. Lol x

Also, I sent to her for her concert on April 3rd, do you all think it's too late for a reply??
The Coupons Cost £1.40 and you can only get them from larger post offices but im sending Ke$ha a VV and i've put 2 Dollars in an envelope which cost me about £1.25 or something like that about 60-something pence each. MEN and O2 do not send to. Also I would just look around for a member of staff ask if they could give it to Katy OR Find a Member of Staff To Give it To Her or Katy's Manager ect.
To Answer Your P.S, Everyone was picked from the front yes but I went Front Left Side of the Stage coz it was really squashed and a Security Guard brought me in telling me Katy Picked Me To Come Up with Some Other Fans. But I would go Middle-ish and scream your head off and sing along loads.
Favourite Autographs - Selena Gomez (x4), Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Pixie Lott, Katy Perry (IP)
Favourite Thing/Item Recieved - Cheryl Cole - 3 Words Promo Card (VIA Fascination Records)
Most Wanted: Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus
Waiting On: Cheryl Cole (vv), Lady Gaga (vv), Ellie Goulding (vv), Ke$ha (VV), Demi Lovato (VIA Email), Cheryl Cole (VIA Email), Demi Lovato (VIA Publishment Email).
x. Evie .x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x. Evie .x »

@ImWithTheScene

Ohh ok then. They aren't that expensive, I was also thinking of trying ke$ha, so I could sent to america.

U were so lucky to be picked out!! I will definitely be singing and screaming loads so hopefully I may get picked :p , I hear she is really good anyway

Thank u so much for your help