Ian McKellen via "The Hobbit"

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ian McKellen via "The Hobbit"

Post by LilSarah »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with u that i got a success using the "The Hobbti" address from New Zealand, as many were speculating whether they were already filming or whether fan mail would be passed on.

Sent a SAE and a picture about 6 weeks ago, but could have also been 8.

Received the picture I sent to Ian McKellen signed, envelope stamped from New Zealand.

Good luck to everyone who tried the address, too ;)

I am going to upload the scan within the next days.
Favourite autographs: Kate Winslet, Jodie foster, Britney Spears, Leighton Meester, Kevin Costner, Jude Law, Lil Wayne, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Amanda Seyfried, Diane Kruger, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Cate Blanchett, Milla Jovovich
Most wanted: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, Rihanna, Blake Lively Taylor Momsen Ed Westwick <3 Chace Crawford Penn Badgley Jessica Zohr, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Chris Brown, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, Freida Pinto...
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ian McKellen via "The Hobbit"

Post by Bartosz994 »

WoW ! Congrats ! It`s a very good information !!! <3 I will to soon write to this address for Orlando Bloom. What do you think, it`s still available ?
ola_wu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ola_wu »

Congratulations! :)
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Bartosz994 wrote:WoW ! Congrats ! It`s a very good information !!! <3 I will to soon write to this address for Orlando Bloom. What do you think, it`s still available ?
Bloom will send you most likely an AP, sorry.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bartosz994 »

FCB_Phil wrote: Bloom will send you most likely an AP, sorry.
How do you know? He is a big actor, but it's a VV address. Maybe I can get the authentic autograph. Always worth a try to :)
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Bartosz994 wrote:
How do you know? He is a big actor, but it's a VV address. Maybe I can get the authentic autograph. Always worth a try to :)

Thats right, but I've only seen aps from him also vv. Me included.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
frankyboy1978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by frankyboy1978 »

great success! congrats!
and hopefully a great movie too :D
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success! Would anyone please be able to pm me the address? I would like to send for Ian and Cate Blanchett. :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

FCB_Phil wrote:
Bartosz994 wrote:

Thats right, but I've only seen aps from him also vv. Me included.
He hasn't signed authentically VV in recent years, but he did sign authentically through the sets of Elizabethtown and Ned Kelly years ago.