2011 Baseball Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
packrat

Re: 2011 Baseball Thread

Post by packrat »

Arthur Rhodes, 2/2, c/o Rangers ST
LilSwanny13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilSwanny13 »

Darren Daulton-7 weeks.
Check Out My Other Autographs At--http://s1084.photobucket.com/home/Swanny15/index
packrat

Post by packrat »

Hideki Okajima, 3/2, c/o Red Sox ST
packrat

Post by packrat »

Sandy Alomar, Jr., 2/2, 38 days c/o Indians ST
kingkie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kingkie »

hi i was hoping someone can give me advice on how to get baseball stuff.. ive just started watching it after catching a spring training game on espn in england.i dont know anything yet like best players etc. i chose yankees as my team because ive always liked new york. but also thinking about chicago cubs.. anyway if any1 can/will help then great
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Well...I'd go Cubs...but thats just me :) But you'll have to get use to not winning haha

All you need to do is find a player on either team and write them c/o the team. Some players sign, some don't. I would just research each player to see if anyone has had any successes with them.
kingkie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kingkie »

vjw0307 wrote:Well...I'd go Cubs...but thats just me :) But you'll have to get use to not winning haha

All you need to do is find a player on either team and write them c/o the team. Some players sign, some don't. I would just research each player to see if anyone has had any successes with them.

Thanks for the advice. ill do some research and send letters. we dont get baseball cards in england so ill ask if they do pictures. :)
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwo925 »

I went out to the A's game on Sunday and got some pretty good autographs. The best one so far had to be Matsui. But here is a photo of everyone that I got.

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

got lars anderson of the red sox yesterday from spring training.signed card in red sharpie.
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
packrat

Post by packrat »

Zach Duke 1/1, 54 days, c/o D-Backs ST

Did my first IP graphing of the year yesterday, made a road trip to AA Altoona Curve @ Erie SeaWolves:
Wally Whitehurst (pitching coach) 2/2
Sterling Marte 1/1
Aaron Pribanic 1/1
Bryan Morris 1/1
Brock Holt 1/1
Jeremy Farrell 1/1
Shelby Ford 1/1
Brad Chalk 1/1

Detroit's number one prospect, Jacob Turner, would not sign prior to the game (I don't blame him, since he started). Too cold for me to stick around after the game, so I'll have to try for him another time.