VV and return postage question

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VV and return postage question

Post by bw1989 »

Hi
I dont know if this is the right thread for this. If not im sorry and could a mod move it please.

I want to write to Robin Williams at the Bengal Tiger address, and the only ways of pre-paying the postage i have is IRC's and cash (Euroes). I was just wondered which will be easier for the Theatre and/or Mr. Williams to exchange. Will it be easier for them to exchange the IRC's, or to exchange the money? Or will both options be too much hassel for them to bother with?

Thanks in advanced, this is my first time sending VV, and its in America as well so i want to make sure i do it right.

I have done a search and seen a few topics on IRC's vs cash, but i was hoping for more advice on Via Venue in particular
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VV and return postage question

Post by HappinessStan »

I would personally buy some US stamps, either trade with someone on here or look on eBay.

Anything that makes it harder, especially VV, makes it less likely to work.
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VV and return postage question

Post by bw1989 »

HappinessStan wrote:I would personally buy some US stamps, either trade with someone on here or look on eBay.

Anything that makes it harder, especially VV, makes it less likely to work.

Yea your right. I will try and get some US stamps, its lucky he is there for a while lol.
thanks