NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by shadow316 »

kcrook wrote:Hello,
Has anyone seen successes from any of the following:
Peyton Hillis (as a Brown)
Toby Gerhart
Adrian Wilson
Urlacher
Ed Reed
Deion Branch
Darren Sharper

Also, when is the best time to send out requests to NFL players through teams?
Thanks!
Let me start by saying the best time to send is during training camp, if you're sending c/o the team. If you send to the team in the off season, fan mail typically just goes in the trash. If you're sending to a player's home, it doesn't really matter when you sent it in my opinion. Keep in mind that if there is a lockout, that could chance the whole offseason and may end up making it a bad year for TTM.

As for the list you provided, I have seen successes from Gerhart and Hillis, but none of the others. Saints players have only been signing for charity since they won the SB, so don't bother with Sharper. The others, it'd be pretty hit or miss. I think you'd have a good shot at getting Branch or Urlacher during training camp. Good luck to you no matter what, and let us know how you do.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

kcrook wrote:Hello,
Has anyone seen successes from any of the following:
Peyton Hillis (as a Brown)
Toby Gerhart
Adrian Wilson
Urlacher
Ed Reed
Deion Branch
Darren Sharper

Also, when is the best time to send out requests to NFL players through teams?
Thanks!
Let me start by saying the best time to send is during training camp, if you're sending c/o the team. If you send to the team in the off season, fan mail typically just goes in the trash. If you're sending to a player's home, it doesn't really matter when you sent it in my opinion. Keep in mind that if there is a lockout, that could chance the whole offseason and may end up making it a bad year for TTM.

As for the list you provided, I have seen successes from Gerhart and Hillis, but none of the others. Saints players have only been signing for charity since they won the SB, so don't bother with Sharper. The others, it'd be pretty hit or miss. I think you'd have a good shot at getting Branch or Urlacher during training camp. Good luck to you no matter what, and let us know how you do.

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

marauder10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marauder10 »

major slump :cry:

any players who sign alot during the offseason would be help

thanks
Lax for Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autographs (Favorites marked with *)-Cal Ripken Jr, Chase Coffman, Sterling Sharpe, Many Duke Laxers, Buddy Harrelson, Ron Darling, Bob Wolff, Troy Aikman, Charles Woodson, Zach Brenneman*, David Earl*, Jake Plummer, John Carlson*, Cam Quayle, Matt Stover, Ernest Givins, Ryan Kerrigan, Evan Royster, Peyton Manning, Larry Johnson, Patrick Chung, Chris Horton, Golden Tate,* Jacob Tamme, Warrick Dunn, B.J. Raji*, Anthony Gonzalez, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Williams*, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Jeremy Kerley*, Nick Collins, Brian Hartline, Cecil Shorts III*, Mike Pouncey*, Christian Ponder*, Toby Gerhart, Carson Palmer, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Devin McCourty, Asher Allen, Barrett Ruud, Anthony Armstrong*,Bilal Powell, Ray Lewis*, John Kuhn, Tramon Williams*, Billy Cundiff, Rex Ryan*, Jim Leonhard*, Shane Lechler
jameshues

Post by jameshues »

I got Steven Jackson during the offseason and my friend got Chad Henne. Not sure when (and if) they're going to sign another batch of fan mail.

Oh btw any NBA fans Ray Allen signs TTM via his foundation. He wont sign what you send him he gives his own photo.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Bump!!!

I know it's the offseason, but anyone having any luck? I've only had NBA success recently, but I still have a few things pending.

quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

hes not a current player,but i got ozzie newsome back yesterday. he signed a pic for me
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Michael Downs
1405 Knob Hill Dr.
Desoto, TX. 75115
sent 1 NFL tc March 3rd
recieved card signed

Kyle Clifton
777 S Point Ct
Aledo, TX 76008-4134
sent 1 NFL tc March 3rd
recieved card signed
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Great successes everyone! Unfortunately, it looks like we're headed for a work stoppage for this upcoming season. That means it could be a rough year for TTM. My advice, start doing some research and try using home addresses if you're looking for current players to sign. I am going to try to send a few TTM this week to home addresses I found to see how I do. I'll keep you posted on how I do.

I've seen in other threads the debate on whether or not to keep home addresses private. I can say that for me personally, if a player asks me not to give out their address I will respect their wishes. Good luck to everyone, if anyone else decides to go the same route I am please let me know how you do.

LilSwanny13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilSwanny13 »

My latest NFL autos:

Lawrence Taylor

Bruce Smith

Steve Atwater

Rich Camarillo

Does anyone have an address for Jerome Bettis? Thanks.
Check Out My Other Autographs At--http://s1084.photobucket.com/home/Swanny15/index
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

LilSwanny13 wrote:My latest NFL autos:

Lawrence Taylor

Bruce Smith

Steve Atwater

Rich Camarillo

Does anyone have an address for Jerome Bettis? Thanks.
Bettis has homes in Roswell, GA and Pittsburgh, PA but I don't know the actual addresses. That might be a good place to start.