Do you have 2 send USA or UK stamps when sending from aus?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do you have 2 send USA or UK stamps when sending from aus?

Post by Aidan25 »

Do you have to send USA or UK stamps when you are sending from australia? Instead of IRCS?
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do you have 2 send USA or UK stamps when sending from au

Post by Carmelo15 »

IRCs work for pretty much any country so no, you can use IRCs instead of USA/UK stamps.

Credit to yummyicecream26!
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

Can you also not send UK or US stamps and not send IRCs?
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carmelo15 »

Do you mean using the stamps/IRCs for the return envelope to your address or the envelope sent to the celebrity? If it's the latter, then you just use Australian stamps but if it's the former, then if you don't use USA/UK/insert country name stamps or IRCs, the celebrity would have to pay his/her own postage to send the envelope back to you and the chances of you getting a success back is significantly lower.

Credit to yummyicecream26!
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

O ok. Thanks a lot you really helped!
PM me for addys!