Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by megamike79 »

I thought the price was a bonus by itself but the autos are the cherry on the top :D
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mval8 »

I emailed him a few weeks ago without response. I was hoping someone would just give me his address to just write to him
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mval8 »

legendwithoutaname wrote:http://www.jimcalafiore.com/askme.asp ... there is an email me link @ the bottom of the page. Not sure if this will work.
I emailed him a few weeks ago without response. I was hoping someone would just give me his address to just write to him
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Good Luck with that, a lot of these addresses come from research.

Try his Facebook..... http://www.facebook.com/jim.calafiore
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

He lives in Somerset, NJ. I can't remember the exact address, but hopefully that helps you with the research,
Mike
mval8 wrote:
legendwithoutaname wrote:http://www.jimcalafiore.com/askme.asp ... there is an email me link @ the bottom of the page. Not sure if this will work.
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mval8 »

darryl-zero wrote:He lives in Somerset, NJ. I can't remember the exact address, but hopefully that helps you with the research,
Mike
mval8 wrote:

Thanks! That did help!
legendwithoutaname

TAD STONES..... Creator of Darkwing F'N Duck. I am not at liberty to share any address info. He even wrote that on the sketch he sent me. I don't even have his address anymore because I delete them after I send off.

Sent DVD insert, 3 blank cards, LOR and SASE

dannyzimm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dannyzimm »

I'm not into comic books but my son loves them so like I previously posted im trying to get some comics signed and some sketches for him. My question is what do you guys send (if anything) to get sketches on. I saw some people use the small sketch cards but I was wondering what is used for the largers sketches you guys get back. If its something specific for sketches could you also let me know where to get them and in what sizes. Sorry if its asking alot but like I said I know nothing about comics or sketches and its just for my boy. Thanks for any help I really do appreciate it.
legendwithoutaname

I make sure I send my blank artist cards that I buy online. http://www.theautographcard.com/2010/tc ... tcard.html

Some ppl send business card style index cards. These are personal made by the sender.

You should always make sure that, you just ask nicely and include a SASE with each request. Some artist charge for sketches and others do not.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Sent Jan 4th
comic creators Michael and Laura Allred 1 mini comic 1 Marvel Masterpieces Dead Girl card
address has changed...
but got back my card and comic as well as a sketch of madmans lightning bolt exclamation point on a index card,a signed book plate and a stationary pad from his AAA POP Comics line with a note on the first page to me. Everything but the note was signed by both. The note was signed by Mike
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.