Reports from Vancouver

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Reports from Vancouver

Post by Theo2008 »

that is a bit sad.
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

What is? ^
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

mini-slump ended Sunday night.

Got John Schneider X2

mini-slump continues anew since though.
Might have a chance to break it a bit the next few days....but we'll see.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Sorta forgot this place for a bit (also had some computer problems = less time on internet)
Had a few Twilight successes recently now that they are back.
Peter Facinelli X5
Ashley Greene X3
Alex Meraz X2
Casey LaBow X1
MyAnna Buring X1

also got Kristen Kreuk last night X2
got Mark Sheppard the night before X2
Got Aly Michalka last week X3

I think thats all for now.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

kinda slow day yesterday (was expecting a fair bit more)

Got Gale Harold X1 on the set of Hellcats.
Got Julia Jones X1 (all I had) leaving her hotel.

Had like 5 targets yesterday, but the Hellcats set dragged out so long, I missed my chance on some.
Now its cloudy & occasionally raining today. Sigh.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Yesterday (Fri) - Callum Blue X5. In town doing an episode of Smallville. Great guy. He actually came down from his room in the pouring rain to sign & chat.

Today (Sat)- Tom Welling X2, Justin Hartley X4, Aly Michalka X4, Sharon Leal X2, Heather Hemmens X2, Ashley Tisdale X1. Hellcats had a wrap party tonight & all the main cast & most of the secondary cast were there, but I was underprepared for it & only had a handful of them to get. Tom Welling from Smallville came with his castmate Justin Hartley to the party as well. Guess since it was sorta on his dime (Toms a producer) he thought he should come.

Random moments of the night- seeing Chad Kroeger arriving. First time I have seen him around when he wasnt doing a concert here in maybe 5 yrs. Also saw Twilight cast member Bronson Pelletier come by, then later get invited into the HC party.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

NHL- Minnesota Wild
Cal Clutterbuck X4
Mikko Koivu, Antti Miettinen X2
Josh Harding, Jose Theodore X1
First time ever I had nothing for Backstrom.

Bonus Canucks- Roberto Luongo, Manny Malhotra X1

Hellcats- Aly Michalka X5
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Smallville wrap Party

John Schneider X5 (2 at hotel earlier in the day)
Erica Durance X5 (with help)
Kristin Kreuk X1
Connor Stanhope X1
Jessica Parker Kennedy X1
Keri Lynn Pratt X1
Mackenzie Gray X1

Really shocked that Cassidy Freeman & Justin hartley refused to sign, they are usually great signers. On the other hand, Tom Welling on his last appearance here, back to his old self...guess that few months of niceness was bound to end sooner or later.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Maybe it is people like you that ruin it. I am sure Tom loves to sign but when people like yourself abuse it he gets ticked off. I have seen it numerous times. Dealers keep bugging the celebrity and bugging them and eventually they will snap and not sign at all.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Heyheyyou wrote:Maybe it is people like you that ruin it. I am sure Tom loves to sign but when people like yourself abuse it he gets ticked off. I have seen it numerous times. Dealers keep bugging the celebrity and bugging them and eventually they will snap and not sign at all.
actually, Tom has been horrible since day 1....even WITH FANS.
before he hadhad 1 shred of a clue of who might or might not be sellers in Vancouver he was refusing autographs & running away from interactions.

In fact, Tom actually was more obliging this season, than the 9 others combined. However, he had to go out on 1 last sour note.... oh, and for the record, there was more fans outside the party than professionals.

But yes, you are absolutely right of course. I mean every single negative thing a celeb has EVER done is directly & unquestionably connected back to sellers of autographs.
Because we all know that the world is only full of nice people & autograph dealers.
Certainly no celebrities out there that are just naturaly mean & unfriendly people.
Clearly they are only that way when confronted with an 8x10 photo & a sharpie. you know, its probably somehow my fault also that hes seperated from his wife too.

You live in a delusion bubble world. People are people...even celebrities. That means SOME are just naturally unfriendly or mean, regardless if you are a professional autograph dealer....or 3 fans from France & Spain who were waiting outside his trailers with DVDs (which happened last week btw...how was that MY fault again?) last week that he snubbed & didnt even say "hi" to even though he had to walk past them.