US Forever stamps for sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
*rachael*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Forever stamps for sale

Post by *rachael* »

Just re read your post so for 2 booklets os us stamps to post to scotland would be $22?

What exactly is Certificate of Mailing? How do you use it?

Most Wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomes, Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron, Glee Cast, Gossip Girl Cast and Pretty Little Liars Cast
packrat

Post by packrat »

*rachael* wrote:Just re read your post so for 2 booklets os us stamps to post to scotland would be $22?
Pretty much. That covers the stamps, the PayPal fees, and the postage to you.
*rachael* wrote:What exactly is Certificate of Mailing? How do you use it?
The Certificate of Mailing is a document that is used as proof that I mailed the stamps to you. It is stamped by the post office clerk to provide authenticity. I would scan the certificate and e-mail it to you as an attachment (.jpeg) if you want that option (and provide your email address). It is an option, not a requirement.
Ivon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ivon »

Hi!
I live in the Czech republic (Europe). How much would it be for 1 booklets of american stamps? And what stamps use for USA - Czech republic?
Thanx.
packrat

Post by packrat »

It would be $12.15 paid through PayPal in US funds, and it includes the postage to send them to you. Please see my first post for more details. Feel free to send me a PM if you need more information or would like to go ahead and get some stamps from me. Thanks for asking!
packrat

Post by packrat »

I'm going to be unavailable over the weekend but if anyone is interested in making a purchase, feel free to leave me a PM. I will respond on Monday or Tuesday.
y2klovebug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by y2klovebug »

Might be interested in buying some stamps from you - just curious do people tend to get more successes with US stamps as opposed to IRC's? (i live in the UK) just trying to work out what the best thing for me to do is.
Thanks

Check out my website: http://autographland.webs.com
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

y2klovebug wrote:Might be interested in buying some stamps from you - just curious do people tend to get more successes with US stamps as opposed to IRC's? (i live in the UK) just trying to work out what the best thing for me to do is.
Thanks
Personally I have received more successes with stamps than IRCs. Plus stamps tend to be cheaper in the long run and prevent you from getting that blank look at the post office where the staff run around asking each other what IRCs are and what they are for ;).
packrat

Post by packrat »

y2klovebug wrote:Might be interested in buying some stamps from you - just curious do people tend to get more successes with US stamps as opposed to IRC's? (i live in the UK) just trying to work out what the best thing for me to do is.
Thanks
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I went out of town to attend a baseball fan fest and am just starting to recuperate from standing in the lines for three days straight.
y2klovebug wrote:Plus stamps tend to be cheaper
That's the main point I would have brought up myself. I also believe it makes things easier on the other end as well. There would be no need for the celebrity or their agent to have to stand in line at the post office to exchange the IRCs for stamps. I believe it does increase your chances of a success, although I will freely admit I have no proof. If you are interested in purchasing some stamps, feel free to send me a PM.
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

Hi there,

I'm interested in purchasing some forever stamps, I've been told I'd need 2 x forever stamps and 1 x 0.10 stamp to cover sending an A5 letter (with a photo enclosed) from USA to UK, do you also sell 0.10 stamps??

I couldn't actually make the purchase until I'm paid, which is 3 weeks away but if you can answer my question it'd be much appreciated, then I can get payment sent on payday :D

Thanks in advance!

Lorri
packrat

Post by packrat »

Yes, I can also get some 10 cent stamps to you. I have done so for others and it is not a problem. Let me know when you are ready and I'll be glad to help you out.