Some of my collection...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zipbags

Re: Some of my collection...

Post by zipbags »

Just redid my Star Trek:TOS matte. Was very fortunate to find an autograph from Jeffrey Hunter who a couple of years after appearing in the original pilot of Star Trek. I am also awaiting a signed card from Joan Collins.

Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

zipbags wrote:
Valo03 wrote:Zipbags -I have been collecting for over 10 years and recently whenever the hobby gets me down I look at your mattes and it gives me the inspiration to carry on! Although I don't have the patience or skill to pull off what you do, your collections are phenomenal and make me love this hobby! Keep up the good work!
Thanks....And believe me. I am not that skilled...And I my patience level is low. Just a bit of practice and you can do the same. Will be posting some new mattes very soon.

On a side note. I see your from the UK. Went with the wife 3yrs ago. We had such a good time we are going back with the kids for a week in a couple of months.
Trust me that is one hell of skill!
Oh that is great. Where have you been? If you haven't already you should visit the North East of England which is where I'm from. We have loads of historical sites, including Alnwick Castle and Durham Cathedral where scenes from Harry Potter were shot. Newcastle and Durham are beautiful cities too. God, I should be on commission!

P.S. to keep it on topic, I would kill for your Star Trek matte. Let me know when you get Joan Collins because that is going to look amazing!
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Valo03 wrote: Trust me that is one hell of skill!
Oh that is great. Where have you been? If you haven't already you should visit the North East of England which is where I'm from. We have loads of historical sites, including Alnwick Castle and Durham Cathedral where scenes from Harry Potter were shot. Newcastle and Durham are beautiful cities too. God, I should be on commission!

P.S. to keep it on topic, I would kill for your Star Trek matte. Let me know when you get Joan Collins because that is going to look amazing!
Thanks. I will repost the pic with Joan as soon as I get it.

As to your other question. Last time we mainly stayed in London. We did take a day trip to Leeds Castle & Canterbury. This time we will probably stay in London. But, with a day trip north to Oxford and the Cotswolds. With 3 kids its easier to stay in one place.
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

Ah that's fair enough. At least you've seen outside of London though as that city is almost a different country to the rest of England. Oxford is beautiful you will really enjoy it!
Andy_Goodchild
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andy_Goodchild »

zipbags wrote: As to your other question. Last time we mainly stayed in London. We did take a day trip to Leeds Castle & Canterbury. This time we will probably stay in London. But, with a day trip north to Oxford and the Cotswolds. With 3 kids its easier to stay in one place.
When are you here Todd? I hope its the Royal Wedding week, that would be a great thing for you to see.

No-one does pomp and ceremony like we do
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Andy_Goodchild wrote:
zipbags wrote: As to your other question. Last time we mainly stayed in London. We did take a day trip to Leeds Castle & Canterbury. This time we will probably stay in London. But, with a day trip north to Oxford and the Cotswolds. With 3 kids its easier to stay in one place.
When are you here Todd? I hope its the Royal Wedding week, that would be a great thing for you to see.

No-one does pomp and ceremony like we do
We leave to head home the Sunday before the wedding. So we should see the hype up to it...Without the crowds and shutdowns of it. :)
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Will you be adding any other Star Trek autos or will Joan Collins be it? I know I got Trek guest stars TTM from Elinor Donahue, Michael Forest, Paul Comi, Antoinette Bower, and Nancy Kovack. All came relatively quickly.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Dogwood, I won't be adding anything to the Trek matte after adding Joan Collins. Although, if I get a Roger C.Carmel (Harvey Mudd)...I might switch out the Collins.

Apollo 13

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Added about 10 new signatures to the HP matte. And got a real (not fanmade) photo of the Deathly Hallows, pt.I poster.

jeannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeannie »

great collections! just wondering where do you keep all these framed items, you must have a big house :)