Britney Spears VS. Lady Gaga (VERY FUNNY VIDEO!)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dueby_boys

Re: Britney Spears VS. Lady Gaga (VERY FUNNY VIDEO!)

Post by dueby_boys »

Zimmy wrote:Well said and I don't agree that "trailer trash" is the same as the N word, or C word.
of course u dont agree with it because i said it. LOLZ (but i can care less {up}) :roll: like i said even if she grew up in a trailer park (WHICH SHE DIDNT..lol) it shouldnt be anyone's concern to point that out bcause like i said everyone has a past.. and that wouldnt be her fault. but the N Word, the C Word, And Calling someone Trailer trash are FIGHTING Words..i dare someone to call me the N word to my face, watch what happens :mrgreen: and thats not a threat (well maybe it is, BUT i dont care..lol), but when someone says something (that rude) LIKE THAT Its On!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I actually chose the term trailer trash specificaly because it is nothing like those aforementioned terms lol. "white trash" I don't like to use.
And labelling someone trailer trash is not really a comment on their bank account, rather their mindset or their personality.
Can't say I have seen, or heard of, 3.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Jaffer wrote:I actually chose the term trailer trash specificaly because it is nothing like those aforementioned terms lol. "white trash" I don't like to use.
And labelling someone trailer trash is not really a comment on their bank account, rather their mindset or their personality.
Can't say I have seen, or heard of, 3.
lol you might wanna youtube "Britney Spears 3 Video" BEFORE saying shes not S E X Y anymore (or a sex symbol) ...LOLZ!! but all those terms were saying are FIGHTING WORDS...not in Autrailia but people in the USA Kill over those words..and im serious. :neutral:
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Jaffer wrote:Interesting.... I could only force myself to watch half to be honest. To discuss it without the crudeness,the check- mate really is that lady gaga actually sings live. Also, whoever made this video seems to be operating under the mis guided notion that Britney Spears is still considered a sex symbol by men. She isn't. Those joyous days of my childhood are gone forever haha. These days, if anything, she is largely considered a bogan, or as you americans would say, "trailer trash".
I disagree totally...I am a dude and i think britneys totally s e x y still.She is certainly alot better looking than lady gaga and has a way better body too and doesnt wear ridiculous outfits like meat suits and pop cans on her head haha Despite what people say now i doubt lady gaga will still be relevant and making #1 hits in 10 years from now but britney still is after more than 10 years so that pretty much says it all right there... {up} [ca] Lady gaga...Can you say flash in the pan haha P.S.As for the trailer trash comment i think thats pretty rude and if i was from australia (otherwise known as englands dumping ground for criminals and crazy people back in the day) I dont know if i would be making such statements about others !!! England considers you their "trailer trash"
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Thought i would use this as another excuse to show my awesome picture Brit signed for me in 2009. People said the venue didn't pass on mail but i sent anyways and against all odds Britney came through for me... {up} [ca]

Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

I in no way think she is ugly.
I like her curves, honestly.

BTW, nice auto you got from her!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

johnnylightning wrote:She is certainly alot better looking than lady gaga and has a way better body too and doesnt wear ridiculous outfits like meat suits and pop cans on her head haha
hey! =) do u think she wears crazy ugly outfits for attention or because she actually likes to wear them? lol and i agree about the hits as well! =) and OH YEAH she's hot! and very weird but i have that same photo signed by her... {up}
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

I think the video is pretty funny. I think some people need to get a sence of humor
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Usher wrote:I think the video is pretty funny
im glad someone likes it...i didnt mean to spark anything betweena anyone. i just wanted to make someone laugh.... if YOU laughed, i passed my own test... LOL!
KrazyKollektor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KrazyKollektor »

I will always love BritBrit!

Haha when I was young like reallly young Christina and Britney were neck and neck and I always had a crush on Britney. Still do!

I think LG and BS are both very talented. Although I'd have to say I like Britney more. {up}