Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

Hey guys I just sent out to Vince McMahon,Triple H and Stephanie all in one to Vince's home address. I also sent out to Hogan and Heenan. What are my chances? What do you think?
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:Hey guys I just sent out to Vince McMahon,Triple H and Stephanie all in one to Vince's home address. I also sent out to Hogan and Heenan. What are my chances? What do you think?
My personal opinion? I think at best you'll get an RTS from the McMahon pack as all three of them are as rare as Undertaker when it comes to signing in person unless you're a member of the military or a handicapped child\person. From the Hogan request you might get a return, but it's always questionable as to whether or not it's his signature and from the card I got back when I tried it didn't match even the most rushed Hogan signature I've ever seen. I have a request out to Heenan myself that I sent in August and haven't received a return for so I say you're rolling the dice. Hope some of them turn out for you though.
noble
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noble »

With TNA touring the UK this month do you think its worth trying via venue such as the M.E.N in Manchester?
swantongirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swantongirly »

-Hi, Today I got an amazing success from WWE wrestler Evan Bourne!
-I sent an SASE with 3 American Stamps, a Letter, a Glossy picture and a trading card
-Sent: 16th November 2010
-Recieved Back: 17th Janurary 2011
-Took: 2 months

[uk]

Used Address:
Mr. Matthew Korklan
8509 Woodwick ct
Tampa FL

Pics:

Collage picture, Signature
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/ ... img059.jpg

Thank-you note
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/ ... img060.jpg

Thanks for looking :)
First 2011 success
x-Swantongirly-x

Recieved auto's 2010: Maggie Smith, Mickie James, Jackson Rathbone!!
Favourite autograph: Personalised from Mickie James!!!
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Travis1251 »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:Hey guys I just sent out to Vince McMahon,Triple H and Stephanie all in one to Vince's home address. I also sent out to Hogan and Heenan. What are my chances? What do you think?
I sent out too Mr. Heenan back in June and haven't received anything back yet.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

bobby heenan may not be signing due to his health i know he better but he just came out of enduced coma months ago and it takes a while to recover and i quess my request went into missing pile too
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Sent another one out today. Got a few out now, which makes a change for me. Fingers crossed for returns! :D
wweboy21
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

warlordforever04 wrote:bobby heenan may not be signing due to his health i know he better but he just came out of enduced coma months ago and it takes a while to recover
I agree. I got a great reply from Mr. Heenan many years ago; I sent him a request in October 2009 and still no reply. I wish the best to this legend.

Vince McMahon is a lost cause. :roll:
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

Bobby Heenan will sign from I am hearing. He will also be at a wrestling convention show on April 9th out in Philly. A promotor said that he spoke with his wife and that he will be ok to sign.
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:Bobby Heenan will sign from I am hearing. He will also be at a wrestling convention show on April 9th out in Philly. A promotor said that he spoke with his wife and that he will be ok to sign.
That doesn't mean he is gonna open the backlog of mail that came in while he wasn't well or any mail for that matter.