Ever seen multiple successes reported and not receive one?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ever seen multiple successes reported and not receive on

Post by RobertaRight »

Amanda is very good with her fanmail, she even pays missing postage from what I´ve seen... it is weird, but it happens..

It has also happened to me that they sent my set of pictures (I am 100% sure they could not be anybody else´s) to somebody else. I was shocked when the somebody posted them online as their success from the celeb. (They were not personalized) :shock:
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

True Blood fan 53 wrote:I am having trouble with Stana Katic and Amanda Seyfried. I have sent twice to Amanda with the 1st being in June. There were numerous successes in July and August from her with some being sent to her after I had sent, so I was disappointed in not getting anything back. I sent again in late Sept or early October still without anything.
I have had successes with both. Stana's took a while. But, I sent Amanda's in November and got it back in a month. What address did you use for Amanda?
True Blood fan 53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True Blood fan 53 »

For Amanda, I used the address in the database that everyone who i've seen thats gotten a response. I might have just gotten unlucky with it. I used the address that is on Stana's official site which I also believe is the one in the database. I am still hoping for a reply as she has been busy filming Castle. I may try Amanda again later. I probably send one to Stana sometime in the new year.

thanks
Autographs Received: Nathan Fillion, Alexander Skarsgard, Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, Sasha Alexander, Cote de Pablo, David McCallum, Stana Katic, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Grace Park, Daniel Dae Kim, Deborah Ann Woll, Jennifer Morrison, Mark Wahlberg, Jim Belushi, Jane Seymour, Joe Lando (IP), Betty White, Leah Remini, Seth Macfarlane (PP), Melissa Joan Hart, Jewel Staite, Aaron Eckhart, Summer Glau, Angie Harmon, Dakota Fanning, Robin Williams, Emma Watson (PP), Emily Deschanel (PP), Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried, Chipper Jones, Morena Baccarin, Gordon Ramsey (AP), John Travolta, & Kristin Bauer

I do ask not to comment on whether its ap or sec. I like to believe that the autos are real.
netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by netsfan00 »

yup... its the worst feeling :lol:
New Jersey Nets
Doris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doris »

Yeah, I've had many. Right now it's Wentworth Miller =/
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Still haven't received from Lynda Carter, Earl Holliman, Derek Jacobi...
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

I never heard from Robert Englund and other people have gotten stuff from him. I really want his but I don't have the money to pay him for it.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Tabby wrote:I never heard from Robert Englund and other people have gotten stuff from him. I really want his but I don't have the money to pay him for it.
well he WILL send you a signed 4x6 photo of him as Freddy fo FREE..
he's nice about that!
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Really? How do I go about doing that? I sent a SASE the first time. I'm surprised I didn't at least get the Freddy picture he sends out.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kennedyniles »

Tabby wrote:Really? How do I go about doing that? I sent a SASE the first time. I'm surprised I didn't at least get the Freddy picture he sends out.
Back before I was sending SASEs, I sent just a letter and he sent me one of the authentic 4x6 postcards.

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image