Help with identifying an autograph

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
CarlaBrandi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help with identifying an autograph

Post by CarlaBrandi »

Anyone know who this is??

Got it at a Wallace and Gromit feature film after party...
I'm convinced its no-one to do with the production of the film itself although it might be :/
There were a few other notable faces there though...

http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp28 ... 1_3356.jpg

Thanks <3
Romance is not a children's game, but you keep going back. It's driving you insane <3

Most Wanted: Tim Curry! <3, Dita Von Teese, John Cameron Mitchell
Recent Success: Russell Brand, Brian May & Richard O'Brien!

All comments on authenticity welcome
QcPit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by QcPit »

Can anyone tell me who this is? I sent so may request back in the late 90's and this one I couldnt figure out.

Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

Number 5 on the list is Jon Voight.
bigthax62
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigthax62 »

Hey guys i need help with this auto i have on this ball....this was a in person auto at braves and mets game back in 05 0r 06....it was signed by one of the mets coaches...my dad threw the ball down to him and he signed it and threw it back...i was 10 or 11 at the time and neither of us know who the coach was haha if yall could help me out with this i would rly appreciate it

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... nt=165.jpg
Last edited by bigthax62 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autos I have (Not all are from TTM): Roger Clemmons, John Smoltz, Cal Ripken Jr. (2), Chipper Jones, Sandy Alomar Jr., Ozzie Smith, Scott Rollen, Joe Namath, Mike Shula, Nick Saban (3), Steve Young (2), Coach Buddy Ryan, Triple H, The Rock, Yogi Berra, Warren Moon (2), Troy Aikman, Brett Favre.

Most Wanted: Hank Aaron, Mark Ingram, Willie Mays, John Cena, College Gameday Guys, Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan,Terrance Cody, Journey, Julio Jones, and any Hofers from baseball, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Jason Heyward, Stone Cold Steve Austin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnahdm3QQrA

if you have any of the addys for the guys on the "Most Wanted" list please send me a PM. If you want to know who i got TTM on the Autos i do have please feel free to PM me and ill get back asap. Have a blessed day
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

bigthax62 wrote:Hey guys i need help with this auto i have on this ball....this was a in person auto at braves and mets game back in 05 0r 06....it was signed by one of the mets coaches...my dad threw the ball down to him and he signed it and threw it back...i was 10 or 11 at the time and neither of us know who the coach was haha if yall could help me out with this i would rly appreciate it

C:\Users\Taylor\Desktop\165.jpg
you need to upload the photo to imageshack or photobucket to have others be able to see it.
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

QcPit wrote:Can anyone tell me who this is? I sent so may request back in the late 90's and this one I couldnt figure out.

Pretty sure this is Willie Nelson
bigthax62
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigthax62 »

Hey guys i need help on this auto football...i know nothing about it...the number on it is 72 or 75...any awnsers would be helpful

Autos I have (Not all are from TTM): Roger Clemmons, John Smoltz, Cal Ripken Jr. (2), Chipper Jones, Sandy Alomar Jr., Ozzie Smith, Scott Rollen, Joe Namath, Mike Shula, Nick Saban (3), Steve Young (2), Coach Buddy Ryan, Triple H, The Rock, Yogi Berra, Warren Moon (2), Troy Aikman, Brett Favre.

Most Wanted: Hank Aaron, Mark Ingram, Willie Mays, John Cena, College Gameday Guys, Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan,Terrance Cody, Journey, Julio Jones, and any Hofers from baseball, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Jason Heyward, Stone Cold Steve Austin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnahdm3QQrA

if you have any of the addys for the guys on the "Most Wanted" list please send me a PM. If you want to know who i got TTM on the Autos i do have please feel free to PM me and ill get back asap. Have a blessed day
Krueger_be
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Krueger_be »

onewild&crazyguy wrote:
QcPit wrote:Can anyone tell me who this is? I sent so may request back in the late 90's and this one I couldnt figure out.

Pretty sure this is Willie Nelson
yes it is willie Nelson
dangri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dangri »