Golden Globes??

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
DodgersMom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Golden Globes??

Post by DodgersMom »

If I tried writing someone who is gonna be at the awards show this Sunday, do you think it would work? What is the location/addy of the golden globes anyway? I cant find it online yet. If I were to send it tomorrow, it would probably get their before Sunday so how would I address the envelope so they know to pass it on then? Thanks all
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Golden Globes??

Post by Zimmy »

A simple Google search would have showed you that the Golden Globes are held annually at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
Then after you find out the Venue, type it in Google and an address should pop up, if not, then Google what is the address of The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.

Award shows usually don't pass on fan mail. If they are announcing then maybe you have a very small chance.

You would address the envelope like you would any other with the celebrities name and the address of the Venue.
DodgersMom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DodgersMom »

Well when I searched golden globes on google i didnt find it

Anyway it doesnt seem worth the time anyway. Thanks though for the info
meganwhit101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by meganwhit101 »

honestly, if i were you, i'd save my money and not send to an award show. odds are they won't pass on fan mail. it's not like a concert or play or anything, it's an award show. not for signing fan mail. i'd suggest you not send.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

meganwhit101 wrote:honestly, if i were you, i'd save my money and not send to an award show. odds are they won't pass on fan mail. it's not like a concert or play or anything, it's an award show. not for signing fan mail. i'd suggest you not send.
agreed {up}
There are hundreds of very famous people in one venue. They won't pass on fan mail because they won't have time and the stars are there to enjoy themselves!! Unlike concerts and sets, STARS ARE NOT BEING PAID TO BE AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES. They are only there are recognition of a years hard work they have put in.
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

DodgersMom wrote:Well when I searched golden globes on google i didnt find it

Anyway it doesnt seem worth the time anyway. Thanks though for the info
I think you made the right choice!

{up}