2010: your ttm best success and worst failure

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
JRR121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 2010: your ttm best success and worst failure

Post by JRR121 »

Best Success: Personalized Hugh Hefner TTM. I love this one because I put a lot of time, thought and effort into putting my request together and all told, it only took a week to get the photo I sent back.

Worst Failure: Eh, I got some RTS but those were mostly due to not enough postage. I slapped some more on them and sent them back out. Other than that, got a PP from Peyton Manning, but all I sent was an email to his foundation, so I wasn't out anything. Still have several requests out there, some of which I'm fairly certain I won't get back, but you never know.

Here are some of the highlights of my collecting this year:

Hugh Hefner, I sent the photo and silver Sharpie: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... er0001.jpg
Catherine Zeta-Jones, VV: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... es0001.jpg
Oscar Nunez, probably my *ahem* most memorable success: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... ez0001.jpg
Nancy Cartwright, currently my longest wait for a success (126 days): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... ht0001.jpg
Authentic successes TTM: Jay Leno, Bob Barker, Jim Tressel, Katee Sackhoff, Hugh Hefner, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lucy Liu, Pawn Stars, Alex Trebek, Katy Perry, Steve Carell, Oscar Nunez, Lynda Carter, Jeff Foxworthy, Craig Ferguson, Jenna Fischer, Alan Jackson, Nancy Cartwright, Summer Glau, Edward James Olmos, Creed Bratton, Jewel Staite, the Mythbusters build team
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

Best 2010 Success...George W. Bush, George HW Bush,

Worst. None I am happy with all of them

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*
diablo23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by diablo23 »

best: ozzy
worst: lost a motörhead booklet at a via venua try
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

never mind. wrong thread.
coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coryj98 »

Best - via venue success from John Krasinski with a really nice inscription.

Worst - RTS from Piper Perabo
I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

Best success: Dakota Fanning
Worst Failure: Paramore still hasn't replied VV and I doubt i'll ever get anything back.
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
jbb1116
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jbb1116 »

Best: Either Ozzy Osbourne, Leslie Nielson (personalized picture from "Airplane"), or Tommy Thayer (signed and personalized my 2 pictures and sent a Kiss guitar pick)

I haven't really had any failures. I have some currently out, but they could still come back.
First TTM success: Jay Leno
Favorite: Tommy Thayer
Brink
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brink »

Best - Catherine Zeta-Jones
Worst - Zac Efron - sent to him about ten times in different places..TTM, VV and nothing. Lot of research put into it also.
Beire753
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beire753 »

Best: Leslie Nielsen
Worst: The 2 pictures I haven't seen back after sending to Olivia Wilde, SFM that is ignoring all my requests since the beginning of 2010 and of coarse the mayor dry spell since the end of November...

I hope SFM will finally start sending me something.. Been waiting 4-8 Months for all of my requests (Multiple requests for most of them) and still nothing.
Collection: Summer Glau x 2; Leslie Nielsen; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Laura Vandervoort; Jewel Staite; Hugh Laurie; Bear Grylls; Dick van Dyke; Emma Watson; Bradley Coopper; Mark Harmon
Waiting for: Woody Harrelson (SASE); Leonard Nimoy (SASE); Sharlto Copley (SASE); Seth MacFarlane (SASE); Randy Couture (Poster via SASE); Gemma Arterton (SASE)
Ready to send: Felicia Day; Nathan Fillion; Morena Baccarin
Failures: Sylvester Stallone (Doesn't sign); Neil Patrick Harris (RTS); Olivia Wilde (Lost); Dirk Benedict (Refused)
ebba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ebba »

2010 was the year that I started collecting autographs through the mail and I really think it's been a good year!

Best: Dylan Sprouse (was an order though so I don't know if it would count as TTM?), Dan Castellaneta, Jay Leno
Worst: Haven't really had any failures, but some that I haven't gotten back when many others have gotten their requests back (Bob Saget, Robert Englund and more). Still waiting though, not gonna give up!