Rowan Atkinson Failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rowan Atkinson Failure

Post by ?_? »

I sent two letters to Rowan Atkinson via the venues of Johnny English Reborn in September,today I received my photos back unsigned,but a usual PP of Rowan Atkinson,too bad.So we can know Rowan does not sign via venue. :?

via different two production companies' addresses,I don't know where it comes from.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rowan Atkinson Failure

Post by sawfan93 »

He is not very friendly toward his fans, even though he is 1 of my most wanted, im never trying him again
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Boring :roll:

Well, at least you tried...
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ?_? »

sawfan93 wrote:He is not very friendly toward his fans, even though he is 1 of my most wanted, im never trying him again
i will not try him again either.
Big Ben
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Big Ben »

Oh dear, I know what you mean :neutral: .

I also sent two requests to the set, and I was trying him so many times before and ended up with his pp :( .

I even phoned his agency asking for an authentic and they were very friendly, but they couldn't provide one. I think Rowan is quite snotty and doesn't care about his fans that much {down}.
Comments on authenticity welcome!

Check out my website:

http://bens-autographs.webs.com/ - Don't forget to sign into my guest book, please :-)
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ?_? »

Big Ben wrote:Oh dear, I know what you mean :neutral: .

I also sent two requests to the set, and I was trying him so many times before and ended up with his pp :( .

I even phoned his agency asking for an authentic and they were very friendly, but they couldn't provide one. I think Rowan is quite snotty and doesn't care about his fans that much {down}.
i don't know more about rowan like this,but i know that a few britain fans ever got ip success from rowan,and took photos with him.that seems rowan so kind.maybe the only way to obtain his autograph is in person. :(
it's the first time that i tried rowan aktinson vv,and i won't try again though.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

They caught him on a good day, usually he will turn u down for a pic and autograph
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
ROB MkIX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB MkIX »

I got an in-person autograph from him when he was in Oliver in London but even then he didn't really seem that happy to be signing. It is a shame that he does not sign via-venue or TTM, he would make so many people happy if he did.

Rob