Ever seen multiple successes reported and not receive one?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ever seen multiple successes reported and not receive on

Post by gghi18 »

Thanks everyone for your comments. It's intresting to know I am not the only one. It is Very frustrating but it happens. The good part is when you do receive the one your struggling to get, it makes it even more special to you. (well, at least it does for me. lol) :) Appreciate everyones response. Keep em' coming!!!

WildChild96: Yeah, I have had the same with yoko uno too! I sent around march and I saw people get successes later and etc. :(
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Many times that has happened.

dan aykroyd- I mailed to him at least 4 times and never got anything while everyone else did.

Kara Drew- Samething
oldies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oldies »

I never got a reply from Clint Eastwood (secreterial??) and from Pete Best.
Ink&Bones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ink&Bones »

Well, from using this site, mine are:

Jim Davis(emailed him 4 times)
Vincent Pastore(emailed twice;after the 2nd time I got an automated email asking for $10.00)
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders(asked for $35 like a month after my email)
Judi Dench(waiting?)
Shirley Maclaine
Tim Conway(emailed twice)
Larry the Cable Guy
Rudy Giuliani(emailed twice)
OneRepublic(emailed three times)
Last IP: Author Hilari Bell-Sept. 17, 2010
Favorite TTM Autographs: Pawn Stars Cast, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Brett Rickaby, Lance Burton, Charlie Daniels, Oddities Cast, R.L. Stine, George Lopez, Dennis Quaid, John Carpenter, Amazing Kreskin, Dame Judi Dench, Casting Crowns, Justin Bieber, George Hardy, Electric Prunes, Robert LaSardo, Ozzy Osbourne, Jack Ketchum, Adrian Raeside, Brian Crane, Amon Amarth, Laura Bush, Daniel Tosh, Ted Alderman, Michael Phelps, Jay Leno, Judge Judy, Herb Alpert, Inna, 311, Larry Zerner, Wilco and Sylvia Lewis

Check out my new Autograph website: http://sydsautographs.webs.com/
Join my site NOW and be entered to win FOUR Authentic Autographs!! Drawing is on 1/30/11 at 5pm!!
katty1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katty1989 »

hello
im new here ;-)

that does sound preety disapointing :cry: i hope it dont happen to me ive sent one to matt smith yesturday dont give up though im sure theres a reason for that maybe their busy doing a show or on tour somewhere or it could have got lost in post you know what the posts like now a days. :lol:

katty1989
favourites
matt smith, karren gillen, tom felton
autographs rechieved
matt smith, karen gillen,Bernard Cribbins, harry hill, tom felton-( Autographs For Sale / Exchange-racheal)

still waiting on:
, david taennant, billei piper, most haunted, christopher eccleston,

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU A CELEBS EMAIL I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

katty1989 wrote:hello
im new here ;-)

that does sound preety disapointing :cry: i hope it dont happen to me ive sent one to matt smith yesturday dont give up though im sure theres a reason for that maybe their busy doing a show or on tour somewhere or it could have got lost in post you know what the posts like now a days. :lol:

katty1989
Matt Smith has taken up to 8 months on some requests, so don't give up hope! I just wrote him at the end of October.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

:lol: It is funny you mention that Dueby. I was reading a magazine today ( blanking on which one) and Taylor mentioned fan mail or something like that and she said her management reads the mail now because apparently some creepy people were asking her for different things and scared her so now her management reads all her mail usually tosses it and occasionally maybe if it is a good letter they will send an autograph but that is rare. Takes one person to ruin it for others {down}
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Heyheyyou wrote::lol: It is funny you mention that Dueby. I was reading a magazine today ( blanking on which one) and Taylor mentioned fan mail or something like that and she said her management reads the mail now because apparently some creepy people were asking her for different things and scared her so now her management reads all her mail usually tosses it and occasionally maybe if it is a good letter they will send an autograph but that is rare. Takes one person to ruin it for others {down}
oooooh i thought it has something to do with her management but i didnt know what. LOL thanks for that info!
katty1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katty1989 »

capmonte wrote:
katty1989 wrote:hello
im new here ;-)

katty1989
Matt Smith has taken up to 8 months on some requests, so don't give up hope! I just wrote him at the end of October.
ok thanks im not one to lose patients i know celebs are busy otherwise their wont be any one to entertain use if they where signing autographs all day and my favourite show wont be on doctor who
favourites
matt smith, karren gillen, tom felton
autographs rechieved
matt smith, karen gillen,Bernard Cribbins, harry hill, tom felton-( Autographs For Sale / Exchange-racheal)

still waiting on:
, david taennant, billei piper, most haunted, christopher eccleston,

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU A CELEBS EMAIL I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hey!
You may find interesting the following post:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=134200

;-)