Ben Affleck Failure! Ugh...

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
pongo955
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ben Affleck Failure! Ugh...

Post by pongo955 »

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ben Affleck Failure! Ugh...

Post by Jaffer »

Sorry bout that. But it is a misleading title lol, he didn't actually ''diss'' anyone. How did he motion he would do it later? Perhaps you misinterprated the signal. Perhaps something happened that meant he had to leave.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Anytime someone doesn't come over and sign that is a diss to fans so I can understand where he is coming from. It is especially annoying when you wait for hrs and then you get dissed or ignored or whatever. Now they don't " owe" us an autograph but they don't have to ignore fans because they have to remember we are the ones who see their movies buy their albums,etc. Pongo I feel for you :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I get where your'e coming from, but sadly I doubt celebs actually think many people waiting are actually fans. Also, where I come from at least, a ''diss'' is a verbal insult lol, not ignoring someone. It probably took on a different meaning over here.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Will Bozarth »

a diss is also when a celebrity looks at you like a pile of garbage when it's just you two standing there at a red light, says "no" and crosses the street like Jeff Daniels did to me. Just because he might have been *gasp* BUSY and couldn't sign, doesn't mean he didn't want to. If he crossed, signed for two people, then left, people would have said "oh, he did it for a few publicity pictures, then ignored everyone else". Nobody can ever be happy.
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

Oh man thats pretty dissapointing...the least he could have done was said he wouldnt be signing..when i first looked at your pic i thought he was giving you guys the finger lol
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Same thing happened to me Will not Jeff Daniels but of all people David Cook. I was the only person yes only person standing outside the venue and he flat out said no. I mean seriously you cannot sign for one person?? Get over yourself....Anyways back to the Original Topic.
pongo955
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pongo955 »

What really ticked me off, was that he indicated he would do it after. don't say that and then not do it. I rewatched the video a couple times and he did say he would do it. THAT's what ticks me off. EVeryone gets busy fine, but don't say you'll do it and then skip out.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Anyway, congrats