Seth MacFarlane- IP

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
milesprower
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth MacFarlane- IP

Post by milesprower »

Seth MacFarlane

Family Guy and American Dad! fame, Seth created and voices a number of characters in both!

Seth has been in the UK since the 20th November, and is around for a further week. Seth doesn't sign TTM (signatures on "sketches" are pre-printed) and the "S M" on items sent in is a secretarial signature. Further proof that signatures received in this time can't have been signed by Seth as he's in England!

Seth signed my Family Guy DVD and posed for a photo despite the heavy snow!

timbuck2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane- IP

Post by timbuck2 »

milesprower wrote:Seth MacFarlane

Family Guy and American Dad! fame, Seth created and voices a number of characters in both!

Seth has been in the UK since the 20th November, and is around for a further week. Seth doesn't sign TTM (signatures on "sketches" are pre-printed) and the "S M" on items sent in is a secretarial signature. Further proof that signatures received in this time can't have been signed by Seth as he's in England!

Seth signed my Family Guy DVD and posed for a photo despite the heavy snow!

Congrats on getting Seth! I was going to try for him at one of his shows. Do you know what time he arrived? Was he nice? Thanks!
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

Great success!! I am going to try for him at the weekend, what time did he arrive? :D
milesprower
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by milesprower »

Sorry for the slow reply!

Seth travelled separately to the other members of the orchestra and flew in a few hours before the show. Curtis Stigers and Kim Criswell also happily obliged to signed an autograph. The conditions were difficult in the snow which has now spread to the rest of the UK finally, didn't want to be the only one battling a blizzard to obtain a signature! 8)
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks for the reply! roughly what time did seth arrive? also did he use the stage door? and one last one was he nice? i cant wait to get the chance to meet him! :D
milesprower
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by milesprower »

It was a few hours before the show; the show times vary and in the NE there were two shows so he arrived a couple of hours before the matinée performance.

He suggested that "he doesn't normally sign on the street" but took pity because of the conditions. Good luck!
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'm sure if I sweet talk him it will be fine. I have wanted to meet him for a long time and this may be my only chance so fingers crossed and thanks for posting your success because otherwise I wouldn't have known about him being here! :-)
milesprower
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by milesprower »

Any luck? 8)
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nope lol we got there at 3 and he hadnt arrived yet so we went for a coffee came back an hour later and bang he had gone in already! just my luck :? it was far too cold to wait till 10.30 after the concert so we went home..

Thanks for your help anyway and i will keep my eye out for him in the future {up} :D