Kate Winslet RTS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kate Winslet RTS

Post by ?_? »

I sent a letter to Kate Winslet via the venue of the movie Contagion last month,today I received my letter RTS.

address used:Participant Media(the production company)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Winslet RTS

Post by Jaffer »

You can't send via a production company. You need the production office.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

Sorry for that. :(

Try resending your request. :) The address is all over the internet. :D
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ?_? »

Jaffer wrote:You can't send via a production company. You need the production office.
what is the difference between production company and production office?i had ever got some successes via the production companies.
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Well guess what, somebody was wondering the same thing some time ago. And it was me!

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=163651
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

?_? wrote:
Jaffer wrote:You can't send via a production company. You need the production office.
what is the difference between production company and production office?i had ever got some successes via the production companies.
A production office is a temporary address,where I presume all bills/other mail is delivered for the duration of filming. The production company puts up the funds for the movie to be filmed (i think that's how it works) they sometimes forward mail,especially if it is filming in the same city. But more often then not, it is useless sending there.
I don't quite understand what you mean there,but on rare occaisions, production companies do forward. But I stopped sending via production companies,as it is mostly a dead end I have found.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ?_? »

Jaffer wrote:
?_? wrote:
A production office is a temporary address,where I presume all bills/other mail is delivered for the duration of filming. The production company puts up the funds for the movie to be filmed (i think that's how it works) they sometimes forward mail,especially if it is filming in the same city. But more often then not, it is useless sending there.
I don't quite understand what you mean there,but on rare occaisions, production companies do forward. But I stopped sending via production companies,as it is mostly a dead end I have found.
okay,thanks.but how do you get the temporary address?i think it's not easy to find.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

?_? wrote:u can't send via a production company. You need the production office.
what is the difference between production company and production office?i had ever got some successes via the production companies.[/quote]

I don't quite understand what you mean there,but on rare occaisions, production companies do forward. But I stopped sending via production companies,as it is mostly a dead end I have found.[/quote]
okay,thanks.but how do you get the temporary address?i think it's not easy to find.[/quote]

Very true sadly. Your best bet is to subscribe to production weekly.

WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Sorry for the RTS! :neutral:
Nicole@live
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicole@live »

ricin wrote:Sorry for that. :(

Try resending your request. :) The address is all over the internet. :D
Hello Ricin,

I'am Nicole and I don't know that much about sending requested trough VV I haven't been lucky with that. Because I'am from Holland my Englisch is not that great. I've know idea where to look for the adress. Could you please send it to me? Since I was 11 I've been a huge fan of Kate and now I'am 23. Could help me out? Do you know how long this adress will be valid? Thank you so much! :D

Nicole