Who's seen harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1? :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
betty*fan

Who's seen harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1? :)

Post by betty*fan »

hey all!

who's seen hp7 part 1 so far??? I saw it last night and WOW it was bloody brilliant! haha ;)
I can't wait till part 2 comes out but in the meantime I'm re-reading hp7 book and I might go see the movie again!
I thought everyone played their roles perfectly! Gotta love the weasley twins!
haha george and his 'holey' ear!!! LOL :D

R.I.P DOBBY!!! :(
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who's seen harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1?

Post by Jaffer »

Have not seen it, but it has been getting some shocking reviews.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

shocking reviews???? R u serious??? Everyone who I've talked to keep saying how amazing it is and how it is the best one yet :) where I live all the reviews here have been 4/5 that's pretty good to me LOL maybe you got confused with another film to be honest reviewers aren't also correct as we all have different opinions LOL you should see it I wanna see it again it's amazing!! :)
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Ah right. Lol, I don't know where you live, but the critic in the English newspaper ''the guardian'' lambasted it, basically saying the series was wearing a bit thin. The critics here in Australia seem to agree. The splitting into two movies has not gone down well amongst them haha.although,
Every review I read says fans will love it. In the end, that is all that matters really.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

haha I live in New Zealand which is close to aussie but all our reviews have been really good lol yeah i hate those egnlish critics sometimes i bet they aren't even fans of harry potter and i wonder how much they rate twilight lol hp is far more better than twilight so that would be interesting to see.... yeah fans love it which is the main thing part 2 will be even better though I reckon!! :D
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charliestcloud »

Me!!! Saw it the first day it came out!!!
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GrangerDanger »

I've seen it twice already (midnight on Thursday, then again on Saturday), and I loved it; I think it's the best one yet.

All three of the trio have really grown in their acting, and Emma and Rupert especially stood out. They seem to have done a good job of condensing the book, and I can't imagine how rushed everything would have been had they tried to put it all into just one movie.
My autograph collection - http://grangerdanger.webs.com/
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

I saw it when it came out (friday)......dobby died with friends (saddest part of that movie)
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

I agree dobby's death was very sad but I guess if we have read the book we kind of expected it but it's more sad watching it on the screen thought, I loved the weasley twins they were hilarious as usual, and ron saying something like oh no my wife's downstairs and 'ron you don't have a wife' ohright hahah xD and when harry and ginny were kissing and george stares at them and says morning ;) haha gotta love it when ron is trying to back in hermione's good books and the wedding was quite good although it was a bit rushed compared to the book but i guess they can't have it going for too long, i'm really excited for the battle in the next film and when they go back to hogwarts and everyone is fighting :P it will be sad though in the next one cuz their are a lot more deaths okay i won't spoil it for those who haven't read the book lol...
the actors have all grown up sooo much! I was about 7 or 8 when the 1st film came out and now im 17 and when the last film comes out next yr I will be 18 wow :) emma looks great with her new haircut and evanna (luna) (in my siggy) is now a brunette and she suits it! it's amazing how grown they are and I'm excited to see their films in the future! :)

J.K Rowling did an amazing job creating harry potter and her books are always incredibly well done.
Thumbs up also for the HP7 p1 director David Yates, he does an amazing job with the effects and the films are just as good as the books.... after July next yr it will be sad to see HP come to an end. I have all the DVD's from film 1-6 and I can't wait to get HP7 p1 and 2 on DVD and I also have all the books and I'm re-reading the deathly hallows, it defintley will be sad to see hp end but I'll always have the books/films. :D
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

I love Harry Potter, I have posters, magazines, films, autographs and much more .. :mrgreen:
Harry Potter was part of my childhood that helped me to see the side of magic, {up}
hmmm, very saddened by the death of Dobby :cry:
But I still love Bellatrix Lestrange! magnifica ;-)

My favorite character is DEFINITELY RON WESLEY 8) {up} :mrgreen:
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride