How Many???

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

seanny wrote:mine is 2 on the same day but i sent 8 differnt request to 8 differnt arsenal players on the same day so hopefully i will get 8 back at the same time lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
unless you sent original glossy photos to the players at Arsenal all you will recieve is PP unfortunately.

I have received 6,7 and 8 before on one day but its very rare especially as theres only one daily delivery these days. recntly its been 1s 2s and 3s.
I hear of some people claim they receive 10 a day but they turn out to be SFM.
Woody116
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Woody116 »

Did you write to Nell via Panic Management?
Yes I Did, but if you also check out http://www.nellmcandrew.tv theres a contact address there

Craig
seanny
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by seanny »

yeah johnahan i bout the pictures off the web site for a pound each and when i got them i seen someone got a henry picture like what i got signed to him not sure who it is but i got the same pic and there all glossy pics so i should get real autographs signed to me well i hope come on the arsenal {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up}