Cody Simpson Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cody Simpson Success

Post by alexandra98 »

I met cody and got his autograph he was real nice.
I got my phone signed but it fadded. so i got my cd and cd cover. and i got a poster.
I asked one of the body guards to give me his autogrpah becz he was so cool but he said sorry i can't but i can get the cd signed and than i asked if a poster too and he said yea sure.
Cody signed it but than the body guard took it from him and he gave it to me and he looked confused but than he got quickly to signing the rest..
I wonder if he is like still upset with me? any clues? or have u been in this case?

Kelly
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
RYAN J.

Re: Cody Simpson Success

Post by RYAN J. »

Congratz, although this should have been posted under the 'in-person successes' and not the 'feedback' section. I got all excited thinking he signed TTM. :neutral:

RYAN J. 8)
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexandra98 »

RYAN J. wrote:Congratz, although this should have been posted under the 'in-person successes' and not the 'feedback' section. I got all excited thinking he signed TTM. :neutral:

RYAN J. 8)
srry. i got to buzy
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 233ella »

Cool don't worry about it :D
My favourites I have received : Ella Henderson, Cher Lloyd, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Lewis

IP: Cher Lloyd, Union J

MOST WANTED: The fosters cast, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn