Where do you get your photos?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zdevin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where do you get your photos?

Post by zdevin »

Just curious...

When you send a photo of a celebrity to be signed, where do you get the photo(s) from?

I get most of mine off the internet, adjust them in PhotoShop so they'll look good at 8"x10", and print them out on nice photo paper...
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

I have them printed online professionally, i only get 4x6's printed because i get 10 free at a time :-p
If you want HQ pictures go to Fresh-Faces.org or thecelebrityspotlight.com
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Leigh wrote:I have them printed online professionally, i only get 4x6's printed because i get 10 free at a time :-p
If you want HQ pictures go to Fresh-Faces.org or thecelebrityspotlight.com
Which company prints 10 free at a time? I have heard that some companies give you free prints when you join but not after that.
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

That's what I mean Tiff, I just keep joining again with different email addresses and kepe getting the 10 prints :P
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Leigh wrote:That's what I mean Tiff, I just keep joining again with different email addresses and kepe getting the 10 prints :P
Ha-- that's the way to go!
Marko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marko »

I have about 2 DVD´s full of HQ celebrity photo´s. When I made out which celebs Im going to write to, I upload those pictures to a online photostore and pick them up 3 days later, developed on HQ Kodak paper.
zdevin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zdevin »

It would be nice if we could start some sort of depository of high-rez celebrity images to share!

I get all of my images online (google image search, etc.). I'm a graphic artist so I employ a lot of tricks to prepare images for high-resolution printing at an 8x10 size... Of course all of my images are in black and white because that's the size and image style I'm aiming to collect!

ZDevin
ammunitionized
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ammunitionized »

I just print them straight from the computer. Of course the quality won't be as good but I don't really mind. And what if when you send the photo for it to be autographed and it doesn't come back after going through the trouble of resizing and other editing and printing it on nice photo paper? That's just me, though.
-_Jessica_-
charmed_babe3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charmed_babe3 »

I get them from the internet or get posters from magazines.
Authentic: 37
PP: 44
Autograph count: 79
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Hi all,

I have posted a sticky on this subject: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=9998

I thought it might be of interest :lol:

Ian :mrgreen: