Bristol Palin SUCCESS!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bristol Palin SUCCESS!!!!

Post by HappinessStan »

I hold fairly strident views about quite a lot of subjects and individuals, but have taken it as an unwritten rule while here not to criticise either the celebrities/politicians/right-wing-nutjobs/left-wing-nutjobs/people I've never heard of who take the time to respond to requests, or the tastes of individuals who have taken the time to write and then to post them as successes on here.

For what it's worth, I don't think that flaming each other for writing to people we don't like ourselves is going to make this board a better place.
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

To each their own.

Who cares what other successes people get as long as they are happy. Get a life.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

HappinessStan wrote:I hold fairly strident views about quite a lot of subjects and individuals, but have taken it as an unwritten rule while here not to criticise either the celebrities/politicians/right-wing-nutjobs/left-wing-nutjobs/people I've never heard of who take the time to respond to requests, or the tastes of individuals who have taken the time to write and then to post them as successes on here.

For what it's worth, I don't think that flaming each other for writing to people we don't like ourselves is going to make this board a better place.
Exactly. We should respect each other's successes. What matters is what the original poster thinks. Putting down other people's succeses is immature and un-needed. If you don't like it, don't say anything.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

In ryco's defence,i think he was referring to the dwts producers,rather then the o.p.

Congrats,i agree,from what i have seen,she has done very well.stunning pics you chose too! She certainly takes after her mother in the beauty department. I would be interested to know if she is an odd of a character as her mum though.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

Lay off of her, it's no different than people like Paris Hilton and Kim K getting famous because of their parents, as have many other celebs. It's likely more about disagreeing with her Mom's politics that causes most of these complaints.
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Sevb30 wrote:Lay off of her, it's no different than people like Paris Hilton and Kim K getting famous because of their parents
Those two got famous because of their sex tapes, not their parents. But yeah, to each their own.
notcarlysimon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notcarlysimon »

Those two got famous because of their sex tapes, not their parents. But yeah, to each their own

they were both famous before they had sex tapes, otherwise who would care or know they had a sex tape? we've always had people famous for being famous (-: if you can make a doller off it good for them
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

notcarlysimon wrote:Those two got famous because of their sex tapes, not their parents. But yeah, to each their own

they were both famous before they had sex tapes, otherwise who would care or know they had a sex tape? we've always had people famous for being famous (-: if you can make a doller off it good for them
No,i believe they both achieved fame by sextape. Kim kardashian was known for being Paris Hilton's friend before,but was not ''famous'' at all.lol.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

she wasnt known as paris' friend. she was known for having a leaked sex tape, leaked being the keyword. she had nothing to do with it being leaked and she wasnt the one who leaked it. they hung out alot before the whoe sex tape thing, but they dont hang out al at now i dont think.. :? and kim is a business woman. she has clothes, perfume, makeup, calendars, posters, appearences (which she is getting paid $10,000 each), actress, reality star (of course..lol), shoes (in the making, seen some today and they are WOW!!), jewerly (seen some today and WOW!), workout dvd, a book, and producer. So i dont wanna hear she is famous because of a sex tape now because thats now true. she is very rich and the sex tape is like 4% why. she is very smart so...dont post stuff about her and make her seem like a horrible person.

my rant is done :lol:
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Right, because people knew who Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian were before their sex tapes. Sure, they've each built a brand and business since, but it doesn't change that that's how they became famous.

But back to the point, to each their own. Different people collect different sorts of autographs, I don't think we should be knocking each other for what they collect.