Anyone else having a "dry run"?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
robert_holik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by robert_holik »

February is my best month ever, I got autographs 1st feb, 2nd, 3rd, (not on weekends) 6th, 7th, 8th
not today thou :(
charmed_babe3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charmed_babe3 »

Yes! Since this year I've only had one success and it was a PP, I'm waiting for so many replies too, hopefully they'll come soon.
Authentic: 37
PP: 44
Autograph count: 79
wharfrat57
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by wharfrat57 »

Did good today! Got 2 photo's back signed by Lindsay Lohan. And also I sent Eli Wallach a copy of his biography(The Good, The Bad and Me) to sign, and it was in the mailbox as well! Not too shabby...
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

This year's been kind of slow for me too! I have only gotten back 4 real and 1 pp since christmas.

Also, I emailed someone right before christmas and about a week ago he emailed back saying he put it in the mail the last night there was mail before christmas and was wondering if I had gotten it yet. He is in Australia, and I'm in the states, so I could understand if it had taken a week or something, but it's getting close to 2 months now, and I'm wondering if it got lost. If he hadn't put an airmail sticker on it could it have possible taken this long?

Congrats on the the 300th post mkainsworth!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

starreyes wrote:Also, I emailed someone right before christmas and about a week ago he emailed back saying he put it in the mail the last night there was mail before christmas and was wondering if I had gotten it yet. He is in Australia, and I'm in the states, so I could understand if it had taken a week or something, but it's getting close to 2 months now, and I'm wondering if it got lost. If he hadn't put an airmail sticker on it could it have possible taken this long?
One of the letters I got back from the US took almost 2 weeks. It was postmarked on 30 December 2005, but I didn't get it until 12 January 2006!

Your letter is probably just delayed somewhere, or maybe the person you emailed didn't get time to post the letter/forgot/posted it later than what s/he said etc. I hope your letter didn't get lost :(. My uncle sent a registered letter from Germany in mid-December and I'm pretty sure it's been lost because I haven't seen it at all...and it's now almost mid-February. I hope the post offices are doing something about it, as I have already been contacted to see whether I received the letter or not.

nowandagain [rockon]
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

I hope that's all that happened! I hope the letter from your uncle turns up soon too nowandagain!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Thanks starreyes :D

Australia Post is investigating 8)

nowandagain [rockon]
wharfrat57

Post by wharfrat57 »

I think my dry spell is ending. 2 more today! Dustin Hoffman, Sanoe Lake. Not too bad now. Things are looking up
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Nothing at all this week :|

Fingers crossed I'll get something back soon :wink:

nowandagain [rockon]
wharfrat57

Post by wharfrat57 »

Man, this is a slow month. Only 4 replies so far this month, and one of those a PP. I guess there's always tomorrow???????