Is this real?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is this real?

Post by twilightlover0607 »

I sometimes buy autographs from sellers pf people who don't sign. I don't sell any of my autographs! I was wondering if you guys this this these autographs I recently bought are real? They come with COA but they can always be faked. So please leave comment on your opinion!

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mxpgkm&s=7
http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ry0xoo&s=7
http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rzx8ba&s=7
http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x4ksxw&s=7
ducklover101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is this real?

Post by ducklover101 »

This is in the wrong forum. {down} Please move it. Oh and just to let you know for future reference, you should ask if they're realy before you buy them. That way you know your not wasting your money on a fake.
I can not post pictures of my successes or failures. I do not have a scanner.
cklamer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cklamer »

Pretty sure Jennifer Garner and Sandra Bullock are both fakes don't know enough about the others.
mightyswagman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mightyswagman »

:shock: ,I think constructive answers are neede here Ducklover101.
Anyhow,my own opinion is they all look to be fake,and they look to be done by the same person,they seem to have the same writing style and are all unrecogniseable as the name they are supposed to be,and as for certificates,unless they are UKACC or similar,they aint worth the paper they are written on.
regards Mark
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

mightyswagman wrote:as for certificates, unless they are UKACC or similar, they aint worth the paper they are written on.
regards Mark
Actually, NO coa is worth the paper they are written on.
tansk1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tansk1 »

canadagraphs1 wrote: Actually, NO coa is worth the paper they are written on.
Yes, some "COA's" are in fact. With reputable dealers and auction houses they act as receipts and are court certified documents.

Deal with a reputable company and you will be protected.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

tansk1 wrote:
Yes, some "COA's" are in fact. With reputable dealers and auction houses they act as receipts and are court certified documents.

I beleive that is true. Another example is if you buy from an official source of memorabillia, for example possibly the nfl or something.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

tansk1 wrote:

no, they arent. For the very reason that they can simply be matched up with a different item similar to the original item. It happens all the time. The internet is riddled with people selling fake items with legit COAs.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

canadagraphs1 wrote:
tansk1 wrote:

no, they arent. For the very reason that they can simply be matched up with a different item similar to the original item. It happens all the time. The internet is riddled with people selling fake items with legit COAs.
You're ignoring the fact tansk1 specified ''reputable'' dealers,not a random dealer on ebay.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard